Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2007, 10:08 AM   #21
purplelane
Webkinz :)

lstone25 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz is a Ripoff!!!

View Post Originally Posted by abercrombie24
i think the prices are what the ripoff is $16 + tax for a webkinz soooooooooooooooooooooo unfair luved the prices when they were cheep!
That's your local gift shop that's ripping you off, not ganz. Our shop charges $12 for a Webkinz and $9 for a Lil'Kinz.
-
View Post Originally Posted by goatluver1837
Do you know how whenever you adopt a new pet, you supposedly get 1 free year of WW? Ganz cheated my little brother out of 3 years!!!

On his birthday, he got 4 Webkinz. He entered in all 4 codes, and his account expires 1YEAR from now.

That is completely unfair......
Who agrees ganz is a ripoff for the years you get to play in WW?

And he's only a little kid...
Sorry! If you read the guide a little more closely, it does say that the year is from your adoption date, not per Webkinz. We all like Webkinz on this site, so there's not a lot of bad-mouthing Ganz on here. I'm sure that your little brother will probably get another Webkinz before the next year is up and he can renew his account! Hope you have fun playing on Webkinz!!

Last edited by lstone25; 08-18-2007 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2007, 10:17 AM   #22
soccer1231234

coolie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not a ripoff! If you adopt 4 webkinz on the same day, your account gets extended one year! Ganz dosn't know how old your brother is anyway!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:18 AM   #23
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

What? Ganz is horrible. And, by the way, I don't think they'll respond to your emails. They probably WANT this to happen. And, you kind of have it wrong. I have fourteen webkinz. But I didn't adopt them in the expiring week. So, I still only have one year. You have to adopt them in the expiring week to do any good. Now, I know that. RIPOFF IS RIGHT! GANZ....!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:19 AM   #24
soccer1231234

coolie9 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh, sell them on ebay! That'll fetch you a ton of money for more webkinz!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #25
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

well theres nothing to fix! thats how its supposed to work
Old 08-18-2007, 10:21 AM   #26
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it kind of stinks, cause I would have 51 years of Webkinz... LOL!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 08-18-2007, 10:22 AM   #27
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

yeah i would have 64 years... but if theres no experation soon...theres no point in getting a lot
Old 08-18-2007, 10:35 AM   #28
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by goatluver1837
Yes, I know.
But he got four, and entered them on the same day. So it says his account expires on Aug. 10 2008. It should have gone up 1 year for each webkinz, since the guide book says you get one year of free play with each webkinz. He only got 1 year from 4 webkinz.
So - I adopted more than 75 webkinz....does that mean I should get seventy years worth of webkinz membership? lol I guess I should be fuming but I'm not.

Your membership gets extended 1 year from the time you adopted your last webkinz. If you adopt all on one day it goes from that. If you space it out it goes from the last day you adopted. Make sense?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 08-18-2007, 10:51 AM   #29

ladyinred is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes this is how it works. One year from the date of your last adoption. I have 44 and have only adopted 4. I was told to adopt one every few months. So this is what I am doing.The price in our stores are:$12.99 for the Webkinz, too.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:34 PM   #30
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

I'm actually thankful that it works this way– otherwise, my friend would be stuck with WW for 20 years LOL!

But it states in the terms & conditions (can't remember what part of the site exactly) that it isn't cumulative. That's why i'm saving some Webkinz for later.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: