Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #31
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon Section

That is so cool, I would like one.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

I'm excited to see what they'll do for Aquarius LOL
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #33
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

What a colorful room that will be - and I love the shoe with the tulips.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #34
keenako
Webkinz :)

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

That shoe looks familiar... ?
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #35
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Oh I should have froze my credit card into a block of ice in the freezer LOVE the new stuff!!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #36

Sadiemoll123 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon Section

I really do not like the estore! if you do not have money to buy anything, what is the purpose!!!!!! All it is is virtal stuff! You can go out to Target and buy two littl'kinz at the same price.:rac:
Sadiemoll123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #37
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I'm not a fan of astrology, but that wooden shoe...how cute! And I love the plate rack!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #38
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Dixie great info
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:37 PM   #39
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Although the themes from the e-store are very nice and detailed...just won't purchase them...we do buy some of the specialty items..and virtual pets..just not going to get into the habit of purchasing each time a new theme comes out.....do like some of the skunk items...let's see what kind of package Ganz comes up with...Thanks so much for the update!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #40
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
i can say this: the creative team is really coming out with great looking items!!! so detailed this past year.

also, in my opinion, the estore is getting greedy. more and more items to buy adding up over 100 dollars!!! don't they know that people don't have that kind of money???

they COULD very well make these items availalbe to everyone....in the Curio shop.
it doesn't seem fair.

they dave all their GREAT STUFF for the estore.

THEY SHOULD CLEAN OUT THE PAST PAST 5 YEARS OF OLD FURNITURE AND CLOTHES.
i agree with you 100%, i just cant keep up with the estore releases, and it jsut does not seem fair that the creative people can come up with these great items, but you have to spend real money for them, even those of us who have done this all these years are not able to keep up, and those who dont have the ability to buy they are shut out of these items. clearly, they CAN
put these in the wshop or curio shop. they jsut wont. it is making me wonder if i should jsut
stop buying anything at all, my good faith in them not getting greedy seems to have been misplaced. thats how i feel. what about me being able to get four new beds with kc, or four of any of this neat stuff? i cant afford four of what i want ! its already hard to make kc the way it is.............. was that purposely so we will buy stuff? and the new prehistoric theme, will that go anywhere we want? or will we still ahve to buy outdoor beds if we want anything creative? im not going to anymore................. its just getting ridiculous. for me, they are shooting themselves in the foot because one day soon if this keeps up i will jsut stop buying altogether, and i have been an excellent custormer. im jsut getting real fed up with all the ways they COULD reward us all and make it fun for all,, but they DONT. i love the creative team's items but the bosses seem to jsut ruin most eveything they touch by lack of manners towards custormers and stingyness.

the reason it matters is many of us dont have the time to sift through what to buy with kc and where to put it because they just cant program it to go anywhere we want, then sift through what to buy at the estore, then try to figure out what account to put it on becaus3e we cant kinzpost................. well it just goes on and on.

why on earth not let everyone enjoy these wonderful items? WHY NOT? HOW MUCH MONEY IS ENOUGH?
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: