Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon Section

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon Section

Along with the release of information about the Webkinz Taurus Bull, today, it seems that the eStore has a few more tricks up their sleeves. Some new items and furniture are making their debut in the eStore soon and are to be released with the Zodiac pets.
Click the image to open in full size.
Zodiac-related furniture is being shown in the Coming Soon category of the eStore -- the Star Crossed Slumber Bed, Water Sign Dresser, Burning Hot Seat, Sign Dining Table, Sign Dining Chair and the Astrological Area Rug are all shown above.
There are a couple of other items worth noting. Familiar faces plate rack with eight of our favorite characters from Webkinz World, a Bionic belt for your pet to wear, a Glass Vase and a Wooden shoe full of red tulips.
And, a bunch of new Pet of the Month eStore Exclusives are coming next month: Skunk Album Cover (for the Skunk's song, "Misunderstood"), Skunk Beret, Sprayed Stripes Skunk Car, Heart Scent Decor, Skunk Stripes Wallpaper, and Skunk Stripes Flooring,
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon* Section

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG

This is Exiciting. Now to save up my money.

That Wshop is coming out with some very Great items.

help me I can't stop.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon* Section

This is kind of cool! I don't have an estore account so I can't get them, but they are some awesome items for the people with estore accounts! Well ganz is really making some changes here and there today! I haven't seen any new room themes today? Will it be there tomorrow? I was hoping for it this morning, but nothing yet! Anyway THANKS FOR THE UPDATES!

If ideas keep coming more will be on it's way! Be patient! ~forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

A little disapponted with some of those items.. (The belt, tulip shoe, rack etc.)
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, but have to admit that new stuff for the Zodiac pets is really detailed.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I don't really like these items... well, some of them.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Not impressed with the zodiac pets...not into astrology...but do like the skunk items...the car and cap..
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #9

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/fil...4/prethm_1.jpg I found the new prehistoric theme preview I love the zodiac!!!! I'm a Pisces I wonder what they'll do for me?
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:34 PM   #10

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz reveals Zodiac and other items in eStore Coming Soon Section

I like the Zodiac items but the others are not my taste.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: