Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #21
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Two New eStore Pets: Cancer Crab & Cotton Top Tamarin

They are both adorable. If a contest comes out with either of them, I'm going to have to spend miniumum 2 hours. So cute! Not particularily intrgiued y the crab's PSI, though.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cute I like both of the new pets. The PSF and PSI are very creative. Wish they would have done the Tamarin in a plush.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #23

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Ganz Reveals Two New eStore Pets: Cancer Crab & Cotton Top Tamarin

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Cancer Crab:
Virtual: finally, a crab. Not too cute, though...
PSI: AH-dorable.
PSF: nice idea, would eat it, though not my favorite.

Cotton Top Tamarin:
Pet: cute-ish.
PSI: looks comfy... though not a fan.
PSF: LOL, not a fan of trail mix, so don't ask me.
I agree, the crab is in the middle, I HAVE to get its PSI, and the food, i would eat it.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #24
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info! They're cute. I'm still holding out for my luck dragon - I hope it's on sale soon!
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #25

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Those are cute pets! I should consider getting one
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #26
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Bugga97
oh man these are so cute i wnt one but i am not a deluxe member or anything so oh well
You don't have to be deluxe to get one of these. You do have to start a e-store account though.
I didn't think I would get any zodiac pets other than my own, but I think I might be getting a few more.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #27
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Ehh...The crab is not good, but I wasn't expecting it to be anyways, and it is at least better than I thought it would be..BUT it reminds me of a spider...EEEK! Unfortunately , I'm a Cancer, sooo..
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

The Tamarin is adorable and cute idea with the trail mix package *

Not crazy about the crab.

The couch looks like the outdoor tree couch, only the material inside is white. Could of done something better.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

O I ♥ ♥ ♥ the Crab It is CUTE Well DONE Ganz Thank you FIA for the update
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:01 PM   #30
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

When I first heard that they were doing astrological signs, I did not think I would be interested. I am technically a cancer (but I do not believe in that stuff), but figured the crab would not be very cute looking so why bother. I am quite surprised by how cute he is! I wonder how he is going to walk. Too bad it is estore though - too much money for something that is strictly virtual. I d onot think estore pests should cost that much.

I really like the Tamarin's psi. It will surely be sought after in the trading rooms! A great addition to any treetop room.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: