Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Reveals Signature Normande Cow

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Reveals Signature Normande Cow

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has released the image of their latest Signature webkinz. Behold... The Signature Normande Cow. It is said that the history of Normande cattle goes all the way back to Viking invasions in the 9th and 10th centuries!
Notice the spots on this Signature Normande Cow, which can take on any pattern. Did you know that the spots usually encircle the eyes to give the cow an interesting masked appearance? Other characterics of this breed include a dished face, short horns and large clean chest. Will this masked, tri-colored cow find its way to your home? It is expected to be in stores May 2012.

Be sure to visit Webkinz Insider's partner store Ameriwade to view all the Webkinz Products they have available. Ameriwade will have all of the new May 2012 plushies available for pre-order. Ameriwade features a $5 flat shipping rate to the USA and to Canada, no matter how many items you order. Shoppers who pay with credit cards will not be charged until their orders ship. A portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
Louis Vuitton
Webkinz :)

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Signature Normande Cow

I bet you like this COWS. It is really cute!
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
I bet you like this COWS. It is really cute!
I thought of Cows too.
It is a cute pet
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Really want this! Ganz must know it's my birthday in May!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

Its pretty awesome : D I love it ♥
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:11 PM   #6
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Is this cow going to be joining your herd, COWS? I may get this one myself if the PSI is cool.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #7
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, I want this one very much! I have the other siggie cow too - I will have to make room on a shelf for my Webkinz cow collection.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Is this cow going to be joining your herd, COWS? I may get this one myself if the PSI is cool.
of course he is. The PSF should be really cool cause this breed produces milk that is both rich in protein and fat. That is why Normandy cheese is popular @ the world. Something related to Vikings would be cool for a PSI.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #9
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Cows! You must be so excited!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #10
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

He's really cute! I bet you like that one COWS!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cows make burgers yesss, savin' the troll galaxy, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: