Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #31
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Reveals Signature Australian Shepherd's PSI and PSF

View Post Originally Posted by dogsbestfriend
i love this dog its so adorable i am getting it for my Birthday!! Love it =) does anyone have a picture of what the plush looks like?
You can see a pic of the plush on WI's home page on the right-hand side under May releases.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

AWW :3
Sooo going to be on my birthday list!<3333
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #33

MissyC is a jewel in the roughMissyC is a jewel in the rough

Wow, the plush was so cute, but not the virtual so much. I think it's eyebrows are too bushy . I do love the PSI. If anyone finds out the Australian Shepherd/piano connection, let us know!
MissyC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #34

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Well, it's already ordered as I must have that plush. But the virtual image is a HUGE let down...where did all the mereling go? And it looks like a boy...mine is a girl, so I hope she is not offended by that picture. And the PSI is stupid, I guess I'll just have to stick it in a closet. Why not a little circle of sheep that went round and round and baa'd.???
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #35
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I'm not a big fan
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #36

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Oh, one other comment on the PSI...they need to start thinkin' outside the box. Too many of the PSIs are too much alike...how many bath tubs do we need? Guess they should start takin' a vote from us, huh?
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #37
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PSI and PSF!!! But the virtual image of the puppy is sort of weird
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #38
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I love the photo of the plush. It was my favorite of the May plushes but I don't like the virtual pet at all. It is too round faced and too gray. I guess it looked more Sheltie as a plush and they don't need another look-alike. The piano might be interesting but it's not really my kind of thing and not enough to motivate the expense of a Signature for me.

I wanted a Signature Lop but didn't grab one the one time I saw it at the store because I wanted to surprise my dd with it for Easter and they were gone by the time I got back. Now they are getting scalper's prices online. Drats!

This is a really cute plush but we won't be buying one.

My older daughter does want the May bear though. Too bad it won't be out in time for Easter.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #39
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Did they hire a new artist to draw their virtual pets? lol

They really could have made the colors on this pet beautiful!

but it looks sort of drab and colorless and the eyebrows too dark.

Too bad Ganz. It is such a pretty dog!

LOL it is almost the same colors at the shih ztu except the eyes are blue.

Maybe they ran out of paint =)

Last edited by rockermom; 04-12-2011 at 04:10 PM..
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #40
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: