Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
:)
Webkinz :)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Signature Australian Shepherd's PSI and PSF

I Really Don't Care about the PSI not having to do with Aussies because it's EPIC and just like the Bernese Mountain Dog Sig, was gross (it looked like the Aussie's) but it turned out adorable, I know this one is going to be adorable.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #12

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

It looks... not quite what I thought it would. But the PSI is very interesting... I don't know what a piano has to do with a Aussie though, xD. Hmm... I might still get. It could look better in WW, but I have a feeling its going to look like the Bernese Mountain dog with a kind of stocky, fat body. LOL.

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #13

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

ooh lovin the psi!!!!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #14
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

im kinda disappointed with the virtual... i thought it was going to be cuter
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #15
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get the piano/Aussie connection either, and don't really have a place for the piano in my rooms, so I may skip this one. I have the BMD, though, which looks a lot like the Aussie.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

awesome, they were really fast about finding my thread
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #17

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

The image... What. The. Heck.
Looks like something my baby sister drew, only worse. >_>' Sorry.
No way am I getting this one.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #18
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I'm just crossing my fingers hoping they "pull a groundhog" on the virtual image....
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Totally getting that pet and psi! BEST EVER!!!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #20
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

One word for the virtiral and PSI.

Y.U.C.K!!!!!!
What on earth does a PIANO have to do with an aussie?!?! And the online image scares me!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: