Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #41
starad is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Powder Blue Skirt Mistake

i love the new machine:deer:
starad is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

This makes absolutely no sense. BOTH skirts were kinzstyle. They realized the first was kinzstyle so now they are going to replace it with a DIFFERENT kinzstyle?? What about all of us who bought the skirts with their kinzstyle bag- they had better not change!! I pay real money for my kinzstyle and it better not change on me. Since both are kinzstyle they should just keep it the way it is OR make a completely different skirt to replace (actually THAT would be fair because otherwise the kinzstyle went down in value- if that makes sense to anyone but me)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #43
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Well what are they going to do with the old version??? Will it still exist??
The old version is a KinzStyle clothing option.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #44
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
This makes absolutely no sense. BOTH skirts were kinzstyle. They realized the first was kinzstyle so now they are going to replace it with a DIFFERENT kinzstyle?? What about all of us who bought the skirts with their kinzstyle bag- they had better not change!! I pay real money for my kinzstyle and it better not change on me. Since both are kinzstyle they should just keep it the way it is OR make a completely different skirt to replace (actually THAT would be fair because otherwise the kinzstyle went down in value- if that makes sense to anyone but me)
Both skirts are Kinzstyle? I am not sure what is being said...one kinzstyle is going to replace another? What about those that already have the first kinzstyle from buying it...does it turn into the other one, too?
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #45
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks cows , Great info as always !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #46
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Both looks nice... but the Powdered Blue Skirt looks way better! Don't change it, don't change it!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #47
Lil Kinz
pthomas101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot find anything in the new store to buy yet is there a problem when will clothing be ready to buy nothing in new or sale items and nothing on desk for special any ideals
pthomas101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #48

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

the old version is kinzstyle it goes with the cupcake shirt i am so mad now
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #49

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Lizzy- yes Both skirts are already kinzstyle.

Here is the link for the list of kinzstyle. You can see Both skirts are there. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-items-87712/

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 09-17-2009 at 07:55 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #50

Horse220 is an unknown quantity at this point

wait which one is the updated desighn?

i have the on ewith the bows
Horse220 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: