Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #31
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of New KinzKlips

The Wacky Bear Factory is a place where you can actually go in and make a stuffed animal and the employees assist you. I was informed by them that Ganz apparently put a point systems on the webkinz items and pets to determine how many and if any of the pets and items are able to be sold a some location. They have three levels and if you do not meet the goals for each level they will drop you back a level in addition to cutting back the quantity they ship to the store. They are making it harder for us to buy them at our local stores. I also noticed that Wallgreens is the only store where you can currently purchase the new Webkinz Care pets. We don't have this store so it is impossible for us to purchase additional ones. We have only been able to get the seal and I was really hoping to get the additional pets. I like the items you receive with them.
slc1965 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #32
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by birdfolks
It's true on everything, you call the stores that you get from the Webkinz locater and no one has ever heard of Kinz Klips, Signature, or Caring Valley. Makes it kind of hard to get excited if you can't find them or enter them.
So please if anyone finds out what kind of stores have them please reply to me so I can try on my end of the world.
Thanks
birdfolks and all the others!
Justice sells them!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #33

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

None of my Hallmarks know about the Kinz Klips either. I need to go search out some other sources.
My daughter and I sure would like a few. No, I'm not willing to pay on e-bay.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #34
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I guess ebay is expensive because the sellers have to include, the listing fee, the paypal fee and the postage as well...I've bought and sold a bit so I'm familiar with it...I think they will be like the charms...the prices can only go up after a few months
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:19 PM   #35
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

The hallmark where I normally trade will not be receiving any Klips or Signature Pets, however the stores in the next town over were told they would be arriving during the months of April and May. I was surprised to read that they only opened the Zumwhere and that there is not something to add to the account like the figures, however I hope to locate one soon so that we can explore this new feature.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #36
Unregistered

I took a picture of a partial picture of a Zum and got to play a matching game! I won and got 2 marbles and a Lazy Zum!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #37
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of New KinzKlips

have you seen the zum were guide its at the curio shop right now (April 08 6-7)
Old 04-09-2009, 07:15 AM   #38
frostman1975
DirtMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

We just picked up a bunch of them here In canada.
DirtMonkey is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #39

geochick will become famous soon enough

Yesterday I bought the dragon at a gift shop. Deciding which one to get was difficult...they were all so cute. They had a monkey, panda, penguin, kangaroo and something else which escapes me at the moment. The sign in the window said Webkinz keychains, so I didn't know what to expect. The dragon looks a little lonely..might have to go back for a friend today.
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #40
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DeeDeeJoshsMom
Sadly, I have not found any KinzKlips in my area. Hopefully soon though as I would love to collect them all for my family. They are too cute for words! I have to say these are my new favorite Kinz merchandise. I cannot wait to get 'em all
Congrats to everyone who has made my dream purchase!
Have a good week!
Dee
Don't worry. I only finally found some last week. Some of the Ganz gold account stores we shop at still have not gotten them yet.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: