Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #21
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of New KinzKlips

I saw another picture that had one of the kangaroo and chihuahua
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #22
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Grace98
the dlamatian and cocker spaniel dissapered from the pic on webkinz.com!!!!!:cs:
*Snicker* You know, I bet they hate it when we catch the unintended hints like that!
carmel_mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:02 PM   #23
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I was able to get all of the klips except the panda. I stopped in the Wacky Bear Factory where I live and they said they got them but would not be selling them til Monday afternoon. I called the store today on my lunch break to find they only had received about 30 and had two left. Well I got a huge surprise, we went up tonight to pick them up and found all five except the panda along with four other ones. I lucked out. Boy they really are cute. Hope everyone can find them since them seem very rare and hard to find.
slc1965 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #24
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I purchased our Kinz Klips at Justice.
However, Hallmark in our area is supposed to get the Signature Pet and Kinz Klips in this week.
I think the Caring Valley got lost somewhere. LOL.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #25
akbalas@aol.com

I got the Penguin at Justice yesterday. They also had the monkey!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #26
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

They are very cute, unfortunately I will probably not be getting one...
beks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #27
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by slc1965
I was able to get all of the klips except the panda. I stopped in the Wacky Bear Factory where I live and they said they got them but would not be selling them til Monday afternoon. I called the store today on my lunch break to find they only had received about 30 and had two left. Well I got a huge surprise, we went up tonight to pick them up and found all five except the panda along with four other ones. I lucked out. Boy they really are cute. Hope everyone can find them since them seem very rare and hard to find.
I have never heard of a Wacky Bear Factory. Sounds cool though!
My webkinz provider has stopped selling all webkinz merchandise except for the new plush. I'm curious to see whether they'll sell the signature series. I kind of hope they don't because that panda looks so cute if I ever see it in real life I might just have to buy one!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #28

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I think the stores say they don't have them yet because they cannot put them out yet. the klips are cute. I think ganz should not have released so much at 1 time, it costs so much for all the stuff to have the full expirence of WW. It makes it hard to enjoy. we did the membership to save on pets & hopefully we can each get a clip so we can check out the games & an outfit or two. we want a panda, dragon, monkey & ?? not sure (gotta see um !)
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:39 AM   #29
keji is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of New KinzKlips

I've been playing with Zumwhere for three days now on two accounts. My North American has caught two zummies and a gummy candy, the European just two gummy candies and a cupcake ... but entertaining.
keji is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:55 AM   #30
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I ordered the new six kinz klips online from webkinz collectibes it was a pre sale so i have not got them yet. I know i saw them also on ebay but they are expensive. I got mine for 4.99 each. Good luck everyone

I have seen them on ebay too more money but i do buy a lot of my webkinz from there the sets for the month just single ones i get them cheaper from there then buying them in the store seperatly you just have to look around on ebay i have gotten many good deals on the webkinz there. Good luck everyone finding those kinz klips

Last edited by rchurch14; 04-07-2009 at 03:55 AM..
rchurch14 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: