Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #51
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
The aardvark looks pretty realistic, they just aren't pretty animals by most standards LOL The Prairie dog isn't a bad version of it either. The lion? What is up with the lion? Why does it have all that chest hair. It's like it went bald on it's head and lost the top of it's mane. If it's female then it shouldn't have the bottom of a mane either. Either give it a mane or don't, you can't give it half, that just looks freaky.

The girls like the dog but I'll stick to my original ones I already have, don't like the pink version and pink is even my favorite color.
The lion is actually a tiger, which sort of might explain the chest hair.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #52
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE CHICHI CHIHUAHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do do do do do do CHIHUAHUA do do do do do do CHIHUAHUA OHHHH CHIHUAHUA CHIHUAHUA!!!!
lol lol lol
thanx so much for this WONDERFULL info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #53
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

The Chihuahua is cute!!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #54
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
The lion is actually a tiger, which sort of might explain the chest hair.

I actually knew that LOL but keep thinking it's a lion because of the 1/2 mane. I know lions have the full chest but that one doesn't look like it belongs there. Maybe because they did it in such a contrasting color? Just doesn't look like a tiger at all to me. But that's ok it will be easy to resist and none of the kids want it so I won't have to have the freaky thing lying around the house
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #55
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

If the Chihuahua has a good PSI, I am SO getting it. xD
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #56
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You know you could put a santa hat on the tiger and it would make a great Santakinz LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #57
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, wow. Um. My mom always told me if I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say anything at all, so I will be refraining from commenting on the February webbies lol.
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #58

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Prairie Dog- North American animal= yes So what if it's a groundhog reissue?
Liger- No way Vote for Pedro! I like tater tots!
Pink anything? No chance.
Aardvark- looks like a rival company's with an embroidered "W".

Savin' $ in the new year!
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #59
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Ooh! I MUST have that Prairie Dog NAO. Lol, hope my 'Kinz Ferret, Freddy, doesn't get a hold of this one. Anyway, I really don't like the Chi Chi Chihuahua. The Aardvark is okay, and so is the Majestic Tiger. I want to see the Signature pets for that month, though! And what about March pets?
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #60

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bronkinz
Prairie Dog- North American animal= yes So what if it's a groundhog reissue?
Liger- No way. Vote for Pedro! I like tater tots!
Pink anything? No chance.
Aardvark- looks like a rival company's with an embroidered "W".

Savin' $ in the new year!
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
a lil ugly, code wowewe, webkinzdad wuvs lop bunny, you are beautiful! ☺, you are beautiful(:, zoinks yes i am

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: