Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Hmmm. I'm really interested in what the virtual images will look like, especially for the tiger.
Same here. I hope the signatures are a lot better than this I love the tiger's fur though. It's like the batik elephant.... but tiger xD
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #42

tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

That is the cutest chihuahua I have ever seen in my life. NEED!
tramantha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #43
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Omg....what happened to those webbies.??...I want be getting any of those, unless there virtual avvies is cuter than the plushes!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #44
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

very............ummmmmmm...........I think Webkinz is running out ideas for pets................
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #45
Lil Kinz

claude889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ew! Those look like children's toys! I don't want any of those... unless they have cute signatures. THEY BETTER DO GOOD ON THE SIGNATURES!!!!!!!! All I want is the cream soda pup, signature polar bear, and cinnoman dachshund!
claude889 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #46
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I am not really a fan of any of them but the Tiger and Prairie Dog are pretty cute.
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #47
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Hmm, can't say I'm jumping for joy to get these. The tiger doesn't look like a tiger at all, it has no stripes just swirl patterns.

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
According to this thread in the rumor mill:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f268/then-667260/

The 4 webkinz pets they said Ganz would make were released, so it looks like the February signatures MAY be:

Endangered Signature Dama Gazelle
Small Signature Lamb
Signature Lop Bunny

Oh another signature bunny. I can't wait to see pics for that one.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #48
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I want the aardvark!
I would name it Arthur, after the kids' show. xD
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #49
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Love the Prairie Dog!!!! Reminds me of my Trip to South Dakota Years ago!!!! And the Aardvark!!! OMG CUTE!!!!! I will be getting these 2 for sure.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #50
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The aardvark looks pretty realistic, they just aren't pretty animals by most standards LOL The Prairie dog isn't a bad version of it either. The lion? What is up with the lion? Why does it have all that chest hair. It's like it went bald on it's head and lost the top of it's mane. If it's female then it shouldn't have the bottom of a mane either. Either give it a mane or don't, you can't give it half, that just looks freaky.

The girls like the dog but I'll stick to my original ones I already have, don't like the pink version and pink is even my favorite color.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
a lil ugly, code wowewe, webkinzdad wuvs lop bunny, you are beautiful! ☺, you are beautiful(:, zoinks yes i am

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: