Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 11:32 PM   #101
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

As always, the list of what I think of the plush versions. List will be revised when the virtual versions are shown.

Chichi chihuahua: *checks Wikipedia* According to Wikipedia, a chichi chihuahua is a mixed breed chihuahua. Finally, a dog that's not a purebred! Though I can't imagine what happened to the poor guy that caused it to be pink...Yet another Webkinz that will be awkward as a boy.
Aardvark: Will have to see the virtual picture to make a final decision.
Majestic Tiger: Ehwhot?!
Prairie Dog: Virtual picture required for final decision.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #102

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

Wow, those are some crazy-weird looking pets. I kinda like the tiger, but I always have been a cat collector. The rest? Blah. my wallet will get a break that month.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #103
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

Smile 2011 February Signature Pets (WITH PICS!)

Here they ARE!!!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy them!!!
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #104
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: 2011 February Signature Pets (WITH PICS!)

AHHHHHHHH!
I need that sheep! {The bunny's kinda cute.}
MUST. HAVE. THAT. SHEEP.
I just nearly woke up my mother before remembering it's 12:30 in the morning. xD
Thanks for sharing these pics, I'll flag. (:
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:40 AM   #105
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

I love them too! Enjoy them when u get one!
Old 12-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #106

pandafan7515 is just really nicepandafan7515 is just really nice

Those are the cutest signatures so far!!!
pandafan7515 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #107
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

I think i'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!! I MUST have that bunny!!!!!! i already have the perfect name for it and everything!!!!!! I must get bunny!!!!!
and the lamb is super cute too but i like the bunny WAY better
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #108
Brightpaw of LC

LOL me too! My Easter gift for sure!!
Old 12-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #109
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

Aww! Must have the bunny! But no sig endangered?
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #110
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting this!

I like the Rabbit. Not a big fan of the sheep.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
a lil ugly, code wowewe, webkinzdad wuvs lop bunny, you are beautiful! ☺, you are beautiful(:, zoinks yes i am

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: