Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

Click the image to open in full size.
Moments after midnight Ganz released images of four of the Webkinz plushies that will be in stores for February 2011. Pictured above are the Chichi Chihuahua, Aardvark, Majestic Tiger, and Prairie Dog.

UPDATE: Our partner store, Ameriwade, has notified us that these four Webkinz plushies, as well as the rest of the products scheduled for release in February 2011, will be available for pre-order on their webiste starting on Wednesday, the 22nd of December. Remember, Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes toward supporting Webkinz Insider.

UPDATE (Sunday Morning): Webkinz Newz has now added images of the February Signature Pets! Pictured Below are the Signature Lop Bunny and the Small Signature Lamb.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

Hmm Cool! They don't really look like they would be actual Webkinz judged on the odd design. XD
First Comment!

Last edited by FIA; 12-18-2010 at 01:10 AM.. Reason: first comment posts are for the dct
Old 12-18-2010, 01:02 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

OMG! U-G-L-Y!!!!!!!!!! I so don't like them!!!!! What are the signatures?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

YAY! I love the orange tiger-lion thing! It's so cure!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #5
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Ehhhhh.....what happend to most of them
I kinda like the tiger.......
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:29 AM   #6

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

An easy pass for me again, which is good. I have my list in for the holiday and it looks like I am passing for January and February.

I still enjoy seeing the PSIs though, so will be on the watch for those being revealed.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #7
candygal

Smile Re: Ganz Reveals Pictures of February 2011 Webkinz Plushies

? i thought a prairie dog was a dog? oh well! i'm way excited for febuary!!
Old 12-18-2010, 02:42 AM   #8
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks they look a bit odd. Can't put my finger on it, but they just don't look "right" somehow. Felt the same way about this months Grey Wolf, it was just.. off. For the first time in a very long time, I will be saving money by not purchasing the new webbies.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #9
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Hmmm. I'm really interested in what the virtual images will look like, especially for the tiger.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:51 AM   #10

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Oh my! Some of those look more like Webkinz Jr. instead of regular Webkinz. Thinks I'm gonna have to pass on these guys.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a lil ugly, code wowewe, webkinzdad wuvs lop bunny, you are beautiful! ☺, you are beautiful(:, zoinks yes i am

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: