Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Reveals Pet Specific Item and Special Food for Webkinz Lynx

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Reveals Pet Specific Item and Special Food for Webkinz Lynx

Click the image to open in full size.
A new version of the Lynx is coming to Webkinz World in August 2011, and earlier today Ganz revealed what this pet's Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food are. Doesn't the Relaxing Rocky Sauna look cool? It's the perfect spot to hang out and eat a Rocky Rib Rack. Don't forget that the July and August Webkinz are being released in limited amounts. If you want to add a Lynx to your Webkinz family, you may want to consider pre-ordering or reserving a pet with your local retailer.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Reveals Pet Specific Item and Special Food for Webkinz Lynx

I just LOVE that sauna! I hope I can find a Lynx!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
Unregistered

Post Re: Ganz Reveals Pet Specific Item and Special Food for Webkinz Lynx

UGH!!! I was just about to tell WI about the Linx!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See I copyed all this info for nothing!
Sneak Peek: Lynx
Date: July 2, 2011

I had a picture here click this link to see pictures
Sneak Peek: Lynx | WKN: Webkinz Newz

The light-footed Lynx loves to mountain climb and hike long trails! After an extreme day of adventure, this cool cat jumps in its Relaxing Rocky Sauna to refresh. For dinner, the Lynx always chooses a filling and nutritious Rocky Rib Rack.

Signed
LeahSkywalker99
Old 07-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

The sauna is awesome!! I'll be on the lookout for the Lynx.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Awesome pet and the psi is super sweet!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome thanks for the info! This is one cute pet!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:46 PM   #7
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

It is so cute.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That Lynx is soo cute! I love it!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #9
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I like the PSI!!! And the pet is pretty cute too!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #10
chicklet is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I wanted this pet when I just saw the plushie. Now I can't wait to get him. He is the cutest Webkinz they have mande in a long time and I LOVE his avatar, the psi and psf
chicklet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: