Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 03:19 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

Oh thanks for the pictures, Dixie. The King Charles Spaniel, is the one pet I have always wanted, in real life. Love them all.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #82

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I Love the sugar plum monkey! It's SO Cute!!!

<3 -- HollyDaze

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-16-2011 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: remember that blue and red ink are for staff use only
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #83
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

omg i cant believe they made my dog!!! *screams! im so going to get the king charles spaniel and the sugar plum cheeky monkey!!! im going to name the king charles spaniel after my dogs (which are the English toy spaniels) and the best thing is: that is my bday month so ive got presents in mind

~Snowwie and her new

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-16-2011 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Fixing it so people can see what ya said
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #84

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Oh my gosh, that bunny is so fluffy! My eyes are watering from the cuteness.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #85
p11j4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Purple is not my favorite colour but I love the hippie hippo and the cheecky monkey!!! I don't know what is up with that bunny but it does not look anything like a bunny to me! In my opinion, if Ganz wants to sell these, they shouldn't make cute signatures of the lamb and a bunny for the month before and then try to sell these "things" that don't even look like the animal they're suppose to be!
p11j4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:19 PM   #86
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

THEY WILL ALL BE MINE!!! MWUAHAHA! Maybe not the hippo. I mean if it has a cool item.... OOH and then I could get the Camo Rhino and room them together... *sighs* oh yah where was I? MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #87
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I really like the dog!

I like the hippos color, but I won't get it, it sure is different!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #88
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! i love them all except that weird sheep! the monkey i love!
I think it looks like those sheep from the Simmons-Beautyrest commercials, don't you?
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #89
Smilse

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The Spaniel and the Bunny are sooo cute! I have to get those in march I'll probably end up with the rest of the pets as well, somehow.
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #90

jlover88 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know for a fact i am getting the angora bunny that is another of the other two rabbits this year i am getting three more rabbits added to my collection
jlover88 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it's jj(:, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, me have sugerplum monkey!, soa, sugar plum cheeky monkey!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: