Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 12:31 PM   #61
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

King Charles Spaniel! So cute! I want the Small Signature Black Lab, too. And the Signature Australian Shepherd. I better start saving! The two Signatures are also future pets as well. Anyway, the Charles Spaniel is absolutely adorable. I pretty much now will have all of the spaniel dogs!
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #62
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I got to have the bunny and the monkey and the hippo, OOOOHHHHHH!!!
Just love them, soooooo cute!!! Give me give me. . . .
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #63
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

OMG they are so cute!!! I want the sugar plum cheeky monkey!!!!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #64
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Hippie Hippo!?!!!!! LOVE it!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #65

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I still want my signature Bat
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #66
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

I've been hoping for a Cavalier for so long! I wonder now if I can hope for the other coat colors too. . .maybe when Ganz runs out of ideas

That King Charles certainly looks like a Cavalier. I wonder if that's what they meant it to be. Technically, "King Charles" without the Cavalier part is an English Toy Spaniel, not the same type of dog, but very similar. I know Ganz has a history of making pets that don't look like the real thing: That "maltese" white yorki or the non-signature Cocker Spaniel. If this one was meant to be the Toy Spaniel, it doesn't look like it, but if it is supposed to be the Cavalier, its one of the best replicas I've seen from Ganz.

Definitely getting this one
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #67
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

The King Charles Spaniel is cute but I don't think I want to get any of the March pets unless there is a Sgnature that I really want.
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #68
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Mountain Fairy, you are RIGHT it IS a Cavalier
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #69
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
OMG they are so cute!!! I want the sugar plum cheeky monkey!!!!
You?? Want that Cheeky Monkey....Nahhhh
I was pretty sure you would be weighing in on this one, Cheeky. It sure looks like one you would want.
The fur looks a LOT like the PomPom Kitty's and the Blueberry Cheeky dog's mixed, don't you think?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #70
Let's go Yankees

26YanksW is on a distinguished road

Very unimpressive. Clearly Ganz is running out of ideas. My favorite would probably be the spaniel.
26YanksW is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
it's jj(:, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, me have sugerplum monkey!, soa, sugar plum cheeky monkey!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: