Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #131
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

That rabbit is REAL!!
That Angora Rabbit is a real pet Here is a real pic and you will see, that is totally accurate
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #132
Webkinz :)
northwesterngal will become famous soon enough

My heart is et on that Angora Bunny.
northwesterngal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:35 PM   #133
BobaFett

Thumbs up Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

Oohhhh, their soooooo cute! awesome! I MUST get that cheeky monkey and the bunny. <3THANK YOU GANZ!

BobaFett is my favorite charector from Star Wars. What pet best repisents him? (sorry about me spelling!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #134
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

There's supposed to be something for everyone - not everyone is going to like everything. (BTW I have never read Ganz say they would stick to just real animals).

Like Dixie and others have said, I wish people would be more positive.

Ganz has produced how many Webkinz?? Over 300??

I pick my favs but at the same time I'm not putting down someone else's tastes. I'm happy they redo pets and bring out different colors. Look at how many retriever's there are?!

If you sat here 10 minutes and read through everyone's posts I couldn't imagine how thick Ganz's skin is to keep taking what most on WI dish out. I really feel for them.

WI is a fan site..there's enough negativity and nastiness in the world..(sings) Don't worry be happy!

Is it too much to ask for us to think of ourselves in the place of others?
(Those that like the webkinz and those who've created/made them).

Please? for the love of Ganz?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #135
Haters gonna hate

Ivan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to all

those are cute, but when will ganz make a hyena?

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495
What in the world is with the bunny? It looks like some mutant thing? I wish Ganz would make animals that they haven't made before instead of repeating animals like the hippie hippo and cheeky monkey. They already make a cheeky monkey why not make a new animal they haven't made before? They are retiring good pets just to bring in these? The dog is cute but the others I will definitely not be getting.
jeez, calm down!

Last edited by Ivan; 01-18-2011 at 06:44 PM..
Ivan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:55 PM   #136
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

These plushies are soooooo cute! Ganz is doing a great job!! I'm definately getting the hippie hippo. I hope that the virtual images of these pets are as cute and good as the plushies. Hope they are announced soon, the signature ones as well!!

Thanks again WI for the all updates!
~Forever2011
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #137
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Very cute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That rabbit is REAL!!
That Angora Rabbit is a real pet Here is a real pic and you will see, that is totally accurate
Click the image to open in full size.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but I actually laughed when I saw it!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:39 AM   #138

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

OMG my account expirres in march i can buy the hippo )
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #139
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh haha i didnt think that rabbit was real! thanks for clearing that up! now that i see it the webkinz looks real lol but i must say it is the strangest bunny i have ever seen!
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #140
Daarle

Talking Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

I love the new Pets they are the best!

Tags
it's jj(:, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, me have sugerplum monkey!, soa, sugar plum cheeky monkey!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: