Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

Oh how sweet! love the purple monkey and the bunny.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #122
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

I have to say, I'm a little dissapointed with these pets. I don't think I will be buying any of them. The sheep is just ugly, the rabbit is too crazy, the hippo is a little weird. Whatever.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #123
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

Omg a KING CHARLES SPAINEL love it
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #124
Unregistered

Review:
Bunny: It reminds me a bit of the chinchilla. Hmm, doesn't look like this one will be added to my webbie family.
Fleecy Sheep: Hmm, they have made lamb, lil kinz lamb, and I think 2 more. Small Signature Lamb, then Fleecy Sheep? I think they have a "Thing" with lambs, as well as the lions Possibly a "Get"
Sugarplum Cheeky Monkey: Another cheeky pet? This one will retire fast, I agree with with you guys. No Sorry Miss Cheeky Monkey, you will not be in my "family" (By family I mean Webkinz Family)
Hippie Hippo: This will retire fast, or will be expensive. Peace signs and "hippie" things are big right now.
The spaniel: Another Spaniel I am a big, or as I should say mega fan of spaniel webbies! Cute, a must have. Maybe in my Easter Basket. DDDDDD
Small Siggie Black Lab: Yippeee, another must have. I guess I will spend my money on these, rather than renewing deluxe membership.
Koala: Sorry, I will pass.
I will name spaniel Bella! After a puppy place book what is soon yet to come out
And Lab, hmmm, anyone have name ideas?
Old 01-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #125
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

I want to get the sugar plum cheeky monkey and the hippie hippo.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #126

KKinzV is on a distinguished road

That King Charles Spaniel is a huge want! How cute! And why does Ganz always does or #1 requests about 2 years later? lol xD
KKinzV is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:21 PM   #127
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

: clap:

Sugar Plum.......................................................................(gasp)
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #128

LPSNicoleM is an unknown quantity at this point

There ok but i don't like them.
LPSNicoleM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:04 AM   #129
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

That bunny is really adorable!! Cute little purple hippo. I think it will be a HIT with the little girls.
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #130
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

What in the world is with the bunny? It looks like some mutant thing? I wish Ganz would make animals that they haven't made before instead of repeating animals like the hippie hippo and cheeky monkey. They already make a cheeky monkey why not make a new animal they haven't made before? They are retiring good pets just to bring in these? The dog is cute but the others I will definitely not be getting.
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it's jj(:, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, me have sugerplum monkey!, soa, sugar plum cheeky monkey!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: