Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #111
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz reveals March 2011 Webkinz Pets

Another monkey? another Sheep? Another Hippo? (What is that 4 hippos now? blue, mud, pink, and now this one.) Two Sheep in a row? The monkey is cute but it is almost like they are just making them different colors and calling them new......

How about......oh maybe a Webkinz Octopus????

The Bunny is adorable...........I have to admit.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

superwilhelmina is a jewel in the roughsuperwilhelmina is a jewel in the rough

I love the hippo and monkey, but they are making way to many realistic and normal animals, they really need a toad and a wallaby, but other than that they should stop the realistic ones all together.MOO
superwilhelmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #113
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Ok the bunny is mine. It is growing on me.....and everything else apparently. LOL

He is really cute!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #114
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzKitten21
Ok, most of them I like but what is up with that BUNNY thing?! It's almost like Ganz should stop making webkinz. Because, half the webkinz they have been making since 2010 till now are fake. I thought webkinz were supposed to make REAL animals. No offense Ganz, but you need to make some real webkinz.
I have news for you, the angora rabbit is as real as the dog. If you want to complain about the fake animals, there's that hippo and monkey that are just remakes of old animals in new colours. I agree with rockermom. There are SO many animals out there...why just do remakes?
Old 01-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #115

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Ok, most of them I like but what is up with that BUNNY thing?! It's almost like Ganz should stop making webkinz. Because, half the webkinz they have been making since 2010 till now are fake. I thought webkinz were supposed to make REAL animals. No offense Ganz, but you need to make some real webkinz.
Lol Dude that bunny is a real animal!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgangora bunny.jpg (82.0 KB, 3 views)
harrihaven is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:32 AM   #116

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

I agree, they should stick to real animals :/
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #117
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You know, I am amazed at all of the negative feedback that people are giving these pets. HPHarryPotterHP is right, Ganz is trying to accomodate everyone and these pets look like each one will strike someone's fancy.
For my part, I would like to have all 5. The Signatures are going to be AWESOME if this March Collection is this GOOD!
The Cheeky Monkey is in answer to the previously released Blueberry Cheeky Dog and the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat. I think it will go REALLY well with that new Rocky Candy Croc from the eStore, too.
That Hippie Hippo? Maybe a companion to the Daisy Turtle OR to the Batik Elephant and the Majestic Tiger.
Angora Bunny It is coming out around Easter and it is a definite Easter pet as well as that Fleecy Sheep.
They are a WIN/WIN combo and I am sure we won't be keeping them in stock for very long.

Watch for an Early retrement on that Cheeky Monkey, though...It is JUST a sneaky suspicion, but I don't think it will last long in stores.
Oh, Dixiecup...I couldn't have put it better myself! Each pet just reaches out to a different group! I actually think it is a better set to be released!
Angora bunny: IT'S SO FLUFFY! I really really want to pet it! <3
Fluffy sheep: haha, looks nice and fat. I don't really want it, but it is cute!
Sugar plum cheeky monkey: AWES! A purple monkey? BEST combo EVER!
Hippie hippo: I really ain't into hippie stuff and peace signs, but it is really cute! I likes all the blue swirls on it
King Charles Spaniel: TOO CUTE! I am NOT a dog person, but who could resist those floppy ears and big eyes?

for you if you read all that!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 AM   #118

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
Lol Dude that bunny is a real animal!
WOE I didn't even realize that! Ok, now I HAVE to get him!!! XD
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #119
Diabetes Awareness

Karaluna is a jewel in the roughKaraluna is a jewel in the rough

I love the angora bunny!!!!!!!! I would get the hippo if it was was called the swirly hippo or anything else, but I really reallly reallly really don't like the peace sign it is sooooooooooooo D-U-M-B DUMB!!!!!! cmon ganz u just had to put a peace sign on like the cutest pet ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karaluna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #120
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I like the bunny!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it's jj(:, k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, me have sugerplum monkey!, soa, sugar plum cheeky monkey!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: