Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

Yesssssss!!!!!!

- MB

View Post Originally Posted by Latiasmb1
Yesssssss!!!!!!

- MB
Lady will l-u-v ♥ IT!!! Go Taurus! I'm going to set aside 12 dollars right now!

- MB (Maniac Bookie-Wookie )

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
WOW!!!!! How exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see what Ganz has for us in the nexr year. I did get all the Birthstone Pets but I'm still not sure if my mom wants to do it again for me. Webkinz hobby sure is expensive. LOL!
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
Exxxtremely! Why wouldn't it be?

- MB

Last edited by Latiasmb1; 04-13-2010 at 05:20 PM..
Latiasmb1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #72
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

I wonder what Saggitarius will look like
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #73
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Mihoshi
Ironically, I named my birthstone dogs after the signs of the zodiac. LOL
Hee hee!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #74
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mihoshi
Ironically, I named my birthstone dogs after the signs of the zodiac. LOL
Well, then you will have to name your first Zodiac pet Diamond I do believe that the Zodiac begins on the third week in the calendar. ie) Taurus begins on the 20th of April til the 20th of May Wouldn't do to name a Bull Emerald That is too girly
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #75
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

This would be OK if they kept the birthstone pets, but they're REPLACING them?
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #76
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

it sounds awesome, I wonder what a scorpio webkinz would look like sense that my zodic sign LOL!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:51 PM   #77

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

so cute ( ganz don't mess up Sagittarius)
dementeddrummer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #78

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this bull looks just like something out of one of Cows4you's creations! Adorable!!!!!! This could be an interesting concept for Ganz and all of us. Could be some cool PSI's

I too would hope that they would keep the Birthstone Pets..I didn't get them all and was hoping to finish my collection by getting one a month starting next month.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #79
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow how cool!
Thats my sign, i'm a taurus
Too bad its E-store
Now i Really, Really, Really! Want E-store xD
I have too keep my room clean, Catch up on some school work, and other stuff
before my mom even thinks about letting me have E-store though
(I think i should do those xD)

~ Amber
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:01 PM   #80
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

LOL, I wodner what they will do for libra XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here!, zomg cow fan club

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: