Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
Oooh, I can't wait for November! I am exactly on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius according to the books (though, I verified that the sun was physically present in Scorpio the day I was born). I'm quite proud to be Scorpio, but not sure how I feel about a scorpion Webkinz! I know some nasty looking creatures can be cartooned to look real cute. .but I really don't know about a scorpion. . . I might have to go with Sagittarius for my WW persona I like the element idea people were suggesting. Maybe a fire-pet with some sort of scorpion themed PSI?
I'm REALLY hoping it is a scorpion! It would be awesome. They can totally make it cute...I've got some stuffed ones that are adorable. Of course I've got a real one too... he's not as cute, but he is very cool looking. I'm on the cusp as well, managed to turn out a Scorpio too! Go us! It wouldn't be a fire pet...Scorpio is a water sign, also represented by an eagle, or phoenix....I'm SO hoping for a scorpion though!!!! PLEASE GANZ MAKE IT A BUG!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #42

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

View Post Originally Posted by kpoo97addme
Maybe since I'm a libra, they'll do some kind of horse with the libra sign on its hip. Can't wait to see it!
I am libra also -- and I like that idea! I actually did a Google image search on zodiac libra (warning -- I wouldn't recommend doing this search ) and one of the images that came up (that I didn't move quickly by) was a jewelry design with the libra sign on a horse's hip (nice way to put that kpoo!).

I will be getting at least a few of these pets -- starting with taurus!

No animal with scales for libra though -- we have a bunch of snakes already
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #43

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I don't think I will like them
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #44

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

oooh i cant wait till pices or however you spell it i hope its a fish webkinz i wuv fishies

I luv the pic you gave us by the way its adorable!!!
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #45
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

That little bull sure is beautiful but I am not a fan of the Zodiac stuff. Yucky.
I won't be purchasing this.
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #46

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

OMG!!! I will have to collect ALL of them!!! LOL
NicoleDriz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #47
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

my bdaiy is June 12 anyone no what thing it is?
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

not into zodiac and such, but this little bull was done nicely. like the two/tone affect of it.

curious to see the others Ganz comes up with....and wonder WHO at Ganz came up with this idea in the first place???
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #49

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by paardengek12
oooh i cant wait till pices or however you spell it i hope its a fish webkinz i wuv fishies

I luv the pic you gave us by the way its adorable!!!
Pisces should be a fish, as Taurus is a bull, Aries is a ram, Cancer is a crab, Leo is a lion and Scorpio is a scorpion (though it should look friendlier than a real one - possibly no stinger or maybe a star on it's tail instead. ).

The one I'm worried about is honestly Virgo and how they'll get around that one... I guess unless they do a lamb.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

i just can't see a scorpion running around WWorld, though......;(
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here!, zomg cow fan club

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: