Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 07:08 AM   #101
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

i love this new e-store pet theme. i didn't do the gem puppies, but from the looks of things i might be getting a few of these. the taurus bull looks so cute.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 AM   #102
musicgirl1996

Default Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

Okay, this is pushing it. I would never buy any of these (not that I can anyway because they are estore) but this is ridiculous. They need to start stepping up and making more normal plush pets again. People who follow the zodiac get their information about life from STARS. Hello! I am a Christian, and this dissapoints me so much that I don't even know how to respond. Work on the more normal pets with signature stringy fabric, ganz! What happened to the good old days???
Old 04-14-2010, 07:51 AM   #103
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I think this is a great idea... plus it'll give us some variety instead of just all dogs, etc.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #104
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Awesome idea Ganz! I was wondering what they'd do for monthly eStore pets. I'm impressed! Taurus is really cute! He'd look good with the new Persian theme and the Prehistoric theme mixed together.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #105

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
Okay, this is pushing it. I would never buy any of these (not that I can anyway because they are estore) but this is ridiculous. They need to start stepping up and making more normal plush pets again. People who follow the zodiac get their information about life from STARS. Hello! I am a Christian, and this dissapoints me so much that I don't even know how to respond. Work on the more normal pets with signature stringy fabric, ganz! What happened to the good old days???
Ganz sees dollars and cents, and because Ty made them as plushes, can't do the Chinese zodiac animals, which most people follow for fun and not the "Stars" mysticism.

I personally think they should've tried however to be able to do the ones in the Chinese version instead as a. they're all animals and b. they don't tell fortunes or the like.

(BTW, I'm a Christian too and understand your concern here - had the red alert in my head because kids don't know better and parents may not want their kids associating their b-days with the mythology).
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #106
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

OH MY GOODNESS THIS COMBINES MY FAVE THINGS:
1. I named my account and WI after my first pet the cow and i love cute wittle cows
B. I'm obsessed with anything that has to do with my birthmonth
4. I've always wanted to see light colored hooves and horns, and i love light colored swirls
R. I don't have to wait, and i cannot stand waiting or i losse my temper - May alwasy starts the series! Lucky us!
ZOMG COWS AND I SHOULD START A COW FAN CLUB WITH THIS AS THE MASCOT!

82. Plus i'm a huge mythology fan, and my fave book is The Lightning Theif

Last edited by gotmilk25; 04-14-2010 at 03:50 PM..
gotmilk25 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:18 AM   #107
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Smile Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

Wow!!That will be so cool!I can't wait!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #108
moooma

Talking Re: Ganz reveals information, images for first Webkinz Zodiac pet - Webkinz Taurus Bull!

can't wait till my zodiac pet capricorn comes out
Old 04-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #109

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Cool i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #110
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by broevil222
I'm REALLY hoping it is a scorpion! It would be awesome. They can totally make it cute...I've got some stuffed ones that are adorable. Of course I've got a real one too... he's not as cute, but he is very cool looking. I'm on the cusp as well, managed to turn out a Scorpio too! Go us! It wouldn't be a fire pet...Scorpio is a water sign, also represented by an eagle, or phoenix....I'm SO hoping for a scorpion though!!!! PLEASE GANZ MAKE IT A BUG!!

oops! I knew it was water, I was thinking about the Sagittarius when I wrote the element. My bad.

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
Ganz sees dollars and cents, and because Ty made them as plushes, can't do the Chinese zodiac animals, which most people follow for fun and not the "Stars" mysticism.

I personally think they should've tried however to be able to do the ones in the Chinese version instead as a. they're all animals and b. they don't tell fortunes or the like.

(BTW, I'm a Christian too and understand your concern here - had the red alert in my head because kids don't know better and parents may not want their kids associating their b-days with the mythology).
Not everyone here is Christian, you know. No one is forcing them to buy the pets. So don't buy one. And besides that, most people don't take the zodiac seriously, its just for fun. But shouldn't discriminate against those who do.

Last edited by mountainfairy; 04-17-2010 at 07:39 PM..
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here!, zomg cow fan club

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: