Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #21
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Retires Webkinz German Shepherd!

so another one bites the dust!!!!! i am so glad that i loved the german shepard and bought hiim when they first came out....... i actually hounded the stores till i found one!!!

thanks for the sad news, justin.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #22
Ciciteehee

Thanks for the info! REP! (Although, you don't need one!*points at GOLD box*) Oooh, I will have to con my Mom into getting me a Toucan the DAY it is released! Lol, as for the Shepard, I don't really like it...
Old 07-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #23
p3yt0n

whoa.
i soooo want it.xP
along with the toucan and the crocodile.♥
uggg.
i was lucky enough to have the elephant,rhino,samoyed, and the snake. xP
Thanks fr the info, justin.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #24
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

Yay now i have 5 retired pets, but sorry for ppl who din't get them ={
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 06:30 AM   #25
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

This is insane. I mean I already have the German shepherd but that's not the point. Ganz.They think that if they retire a webkinz EVERYONE will go out and buy it. Jokes on GANZ. Not everyone can. They have to stop thinking about the money they think they'll make, and think about the buyers. The more they put out, then quickly retire, the less people who are going to trust them. I mean, I love webkinz, but this, this is just.... Not my thing.
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 09:50 AM   #26
Lil Kinz

cnd1123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe it! Another retired webkinz? I need to get that one before it's gone.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #27
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the update Justin.
rifraf is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #28
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

Shucks! I just gave one away for a b-day present. Now I will have to get 3 more. It was on my kids list and I figured I had more time and could use the money for the retireds. Now it's retired, too! All ganz is doing is putting more $$ in the pockets of the people who sell on the secondary market.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #29
Webkinz :)

kelren has a spectacular aura about

Justin,

Thanks for the new information dude!Pretty amazing..

It makes me wanna cry but thanks anyways Justin for your wonderful help
Old 07-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #30
drslk
Webkinz :)

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

I agree - I think this is just another way to bring in the money. They are introducing new ones and retiring old and new ones at such an incredible rate that it has to be about making money. The problem is, they are dealing with a product the children want and quite frankly it is unfair to do that to kids (and to parents who can't afford to go buy every new or retiring Webkinz).
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: