Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Retires Five Exclusives

Ok, this wasn't so bad. I was afraid they might throw a curveball and retire one of the newer items I haven't collected yet.
I agree with others... I thought we had more time, and I had tokens saved for a few more sparkle plants. Oh well.

Speaking of plants, I hope we get some new and interesting plants in the Wish Factory. They've taken out all the plants you can use indoors, which I like to use for adding accents to my rooms.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #42

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I expected them to retire on FEB 2 also, so I was hoping to earn more tokens to get some of them. I did get the sparkle plant just in case, thank goodness! I actually wanted a rainbow table, but I would've gotten a bubble blower instead if I had realized it was the dancing zingoz that I had enough of.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #43

dahippo will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Ganz Retires Five Exclusives

YES! I HAS DA RAINBOW TABLE AND SPARKLY PLANT BUT NOT DA OTHER ITEMS THEY WERE TO HARD FOR ME TO GET
dahippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #44
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

I am surprised by the rainbow coffee table and sparkle plant. So many people love them ~ and my little man will be sad to see the zingoz bubble blower go.

It is a JOY to say farewell to that silly clock

Hoping for some new plants with the new set that will be released in February! ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #45
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Like many of the other posters, I also got taken by surprise here. I had gathered up some pet tags to adopt so that I could try to get a few more exclusives before these were retired. I thought I had until February 2, but like others, I was wrong. It's all the more disappointing because the Creative Director did not specify that those exclusives were going before Feb. 2 so I thought I still had some time to use tokens/make adoptions. Drat.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #46
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Oh drats here too Arty. I have a few unadopted pets and was saving my tokens. I wanted the outhouse and sparkle plant before they were gone. Maybe I finally get around to trading with someone for them.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #47
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Wow~ I have all of those, so it's cool to have 5 retired exclusives.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:40 PM   #48

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

It sounds like I am in the minority, but I didn't like the sparkle plants and have traded away 2 in the past. Now it retired, I guess I should have kept one. To put me even more in the minority, I liked the clock --- not tons of them, but one in a space room seemed to fit.

I'm very glad to have the outhouse. It works well with the Night Mare's stable and yard. I probably would have gotten another eventually, but...

Funny that I never received a bubble blower as an adoption gift. I am glad to have had enough warning to pick one up before they pulled it. I too thought there might be more time, but I am glad for some sort of a warning. If I hadn't had it, I wouldn't have bought the blower in time.

I was very sad when they pulled the dragon bed without any warning. I am hoping we might hear some notice now before these changes.

I rushed for the elephant fountain in case it was going. Even though I rushed to buy one in time, I would still like the time to get another, so I am glad it is still on.

I like it when they do something. I was disapointed by the butterfly trellis last released. I thought it would have butterflies in it that moved. It isn't animated at all. The rocket they released is hugeand nicely animated. Fingers crossed for some newgood ones.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #49
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh well....out with the old and in with the new....BUT...Ganz should have honored the original retirement date...that just seems wrong...wish I had a few more outhouses..anyway..Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:17 AM   #50
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Never trust what the 'creative director' of this company says, he has prooven that over and over again. Jsut assume if they say something is going to be removed at a certain date, it will be removed earlier. Im really beginning to care less and less and less about what objects i have anymore and that takes a big chunk out of my enjoyment, in which case less reason to even care about the hobby in general. It is another case of this company being rude. And the items they retire always make no sense.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: