Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #21
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Retires Five Exclusives

sad the rainbow coffee table is retired.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #22
NancyDfan
Webkinz :)

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

I'm sad to see that they've retired the rainbow table and the sparkle plant. They are both are so beautiful! I'm glad I got them in time. I just wish the rainbow table wasn't retired. The outhouse and clock? Eh. I care little but hopefully the new things will be as fantastic!
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #23
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I'm not too broken up about the Bubble Blower and the Robot Clock. I've received about 10 robot clocks where I was at the point to just sell them, I was getting so tired of receiving them from adoptions and bonus gift boxes. Same with the Bubble blowers, I've won so many of those I have 10 in one room just to fill it with bubbles

I'm sorry to see the Sparkle Plant and Rainbow table go- those fit in so many rooms. Same with the outhouse, although I have received enough of them via adoptions too. Maybe GANZ will replace them with another rainbow item!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

A moment of silence for the loss of my beloved Sparkle Plant...

OK, now I can start jumping for joy that the Robot Clock is GONE!!!!

The other three - I could take 'em or leave 'em.... and I can't WAIT to see what new exclusives are coming out!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #25

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: Ganz Retires Five Exclusives

Ding ****! the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low. Let them know The Robot Clock is dead!

Yaaay, after watching so many good items get retired, we finally see the clock disappear - will not be missed by anyone in our family!! Will miss the plant, the outhouse and the table though.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #26
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
It is really unkind to say they are going to remove 5 exclusives on February 2 and then to do it two weeks early. I have tokens I planned to spend before that time on the items they said would be chosen from to be retired. This stinks.
View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I am not sad to see some of the exclusives go but I had wanted to get more sparkle plants and bubble blowers.

It is a shame that the Creative Director mislead us (whether deliberate or not - I sure hope it was not deliberate) to think that we had until Feb 2 to get the retiring exclusives. I was thinking it was so nice that he gave us warning and that they didn't just disappear as has happened in the past. All happy thoughts over the 'warning' have now been washed away.

I really hope that Justin will use his special relationship with the Creative Director to let him know that this was not a nice turn of events.
I agree completely! It was NOT nice to say they'd be removed on Feb 2 and then do it today. I was in the Wish Factory today depositing tokens to pick up a few sparkle plants, but then decided that since we had until the 2nd I'd adopt a few waiting pets first to see if any of them got it before using the tokens. Now this!! NOT pleased at ALL!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #27
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for the info.

I am upset that Ganz didn't wait until Feb 2nd to retire these.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:30 PM   #28
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I adopted a pet this morning and got the rainbow table.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #29

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thought for sure that elephant fountain was going to go
aww, I love the elephant fountain!
Melabella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #30
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

omg dd is going to flip! Her favorite exclusive is the outhouse (she's like her mama, a teensy bit weird in the head). Lucky for her, she has her room completed-she has a port o potty park-no joke...it reminds of her when we go to our town's festival...all the port o potties lined up...

LOVED the rainbow table and the bubble blower...but thank goodness we get rid of that pointless clock!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: