Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Retires Five Exclusives

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Not me, The outhouse is one I like. The robo clock YAY!! good riddance. Now when I adopt I don't ever have to get worried about getting that one again Whew
But, the rainbow table. I am goiing to miss that one.
Well Dixiecup, if I ever figure out how gifting works here, the outhouses on my dock will be there for you! lol... I've used about 4 but kept getting them. Maybe that's why I'm happy to see it go.

A few days ago, I used my tokens and got another rainbow table. Glad I did.
It goes so well with Zum and many other cloud items they have. Sigh.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #12
Unregistered

Awww... A couple days ago I ordered 6 pets from Ameriwade cuz I was hoping to get at least a couple of the to-be-retired items. I thought that wasn't going to happen until Feb. 2. I am disappointed. At least I've got the outhouse & zingoz bubble blower.

I can't even get on Webkinz today. I called and was told the white screen was them and it'll probably be hours before it's fixed.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
Lydialovebj
Webkinz :)

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Aww I don't have the table and clock
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #14
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thought for sure that elephant fountain was going to go
Yup me to i was saving up 24 tokens for this time so i got the elephant fountain and somethinh else good thing i have all of the things that retired today
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #15

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

It is really unkind to say they are going to remove 5 exclusives on February 2 and then to do it two weeks early. I have tokens I planned to spend before that time on the items they said would be chosen from to be retired. This stinks.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #16

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw, I kinda wanted the sparkle plant.
I can't wait to see the new exclusives - in the meantime, collect more wish tokens!
-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!
CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #17

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

no! Bow table! I'm so glad I got some of those!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:17 AM   #18

guy smiley will become famous soon enough

Oh no! I thought I had time to catch up with exclusives. I love all things clocks so I wanted to get the robo clock. Oh well. C'est la vie.
guy smiley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #19

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Drat! I was going to use some of my tokens for sparkle plants, but was too lazy to do it earlier. Now I'm out of luck. Boo on Ganz for letting us think this was going to happen on Feb. 2, when the new exclusives were released. Next time, I'll know better. BUT, I am looking forward to seeing what the new items will be!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #20
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I am not sad to see some of the exclusives go but I had wanted to get more sparkle plants and bubble blowers.

It is a shame that the Creative Director mislead us (whether deliberate or not - I sure hope it was not deliberate) to think that we had until Feb 2 to get the retiring exclusives. I was thinking it was so nice that he gave us warning and that they didn't just disappear as has happened in the past. All happy thoughts over the 'warning' have now been washed away.

I really hope that Justin will use his special relationship with the Creative Director to let him know that this was not a nice turn of events.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: