Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 11:52 AM   #61
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

View Post Originally Posted by MuzicKittenz
OMG! I am super mad! Now I have to go back to the hallmark and get the american cocker spaniel , Leopard Lizard , and the striped snake. I wanted to get all the retired animals before there out of stock but thats probably not gonna happen if Ganz keeps retireing them. They should retire the old ones.

This is EXACTLY what Ganz is hoping people will do! I don't like their tactics at all. People cannot afford to be buying all these animals and I used to buy 3 of each for the kids and now when they start to pull stunts like this....I am going in the opposite direction.....This is not right! If they came out with one or two new one per month as before, I was happy to buy 3 of each.....but now they are going overboard.......and they aren't adding much to the site......they are more concerned in selling the webkinz!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 12:02 PM   #62
Boudica

Exclamation Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle

This is EXACTLY what Ganz is hoping people will do! I don't like their tactics at all. People cannot afford to be buying all these animals and I used to buy 3 of each for the kids and now when they start to pull stunts like this....I am going in the opposite direction.....
I agree with you. I haven't bought any new Ganz merchandise in almost three months because I got fed up with spending money and then having to put up with the never ending glitches on the site. The only new Webkinz I even liked were the Rhino and Whimsy Dragon

The Whimsy Dragon never even made it to any of the stores in our town. We called all of the stores that sells Webkinz and were told that Ganz canceled all of the orders to the retailers here. I saw the Rhino just last week but refused to buy it even though I had initially liked it. I'm fed up with feeling pressured into buying something just because Ganz is retiring pets no sooner than they release them. I don't feel like contributing to whatever game they're now playing.

My mom finally did order a Whimsy Dragon off eBay a week and a half ago. One seller had about 36 of them for sale but the starting bids were in the range of $25.00. I'm beginning to think that when one person has that many for sale then it's a Webkinz retailer that is holding back their stock from the shelves and selling them for much higher prices on eBay.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:03 PM   #63
okhi
Webkinz :)
okhi is an unknown quantity at this point

UNBELIEVABLE! And my cousin really wanted the [American] Cocker Spaniel! MAAAAAAAAN!!
Old 06-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #64
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

What the heck?

This makes me so mad! They make em, I love em, try to save my money, and before I can save it, theyre gone! They need to slow it down!!!!

---------- lkemper added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I think we should all make a comment to ganz on the contact us section and let them all know how er feel about theyre little stunts! Whos with me?

Last edited by lkemper; 06-26-2008 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lkemper is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #65
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

THAT IS SO WRONG! I wanted the Toco Toucan sooo badly! I alreadly spent Kinzcash designing a room for it and I had a PERFECT name.....=[
Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #66
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Contact them ! If everyone does, they may un retire them
lkemper is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 12:26 PM   #67
ASD123

Ganz just wants the money.. they probaly don't care bout' the rest! there money monkeys!!

---------- ASD123 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

i also had a good name for the crocodile!! i was gonna name it steve or irwin!

Last edited by ASD123; 06-26-2008 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #68
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Great I never got the american cockerspaniel yet thinking it would be around forever.

What is the story with the Retirement? Not enough fabric or not enough sales? Anyone know the story about the Whimsy Dragon? I heard it is discontinued and or Retired.--- Is that True? I am asking if it is true about the whimsy dragon being retired and discontinued.

Thanks for sharing the INformation about the other Retirements !

Last edited by LindaBear; 06-26-2008 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Clarify post.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #69
OFFLINEFOREVERD:

demilovato will become famous soon enough

OMG that sets me off! i am going to start a protest!
demilovato is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 01:48 PM   #70
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I think Ganz is so dumb! and no body has them yet!

I wish they wiuykd never enev retire webkinz!!!!!!
webkinz_ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
more retirements =[

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: