Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #51
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

Maybe ganz did this because something went wrong in the production and they would be too messed up to sell. Ya never know, maybe their saving us from what would be a disastor.
kooky9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 10:22 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

brebre2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can not belive that they retired the five new webkinz! I was wanting the striped snake because I was gonna get it tomorrow but when I heard about them being retired, I was down in the dumps! I the striped snake! :chi:WOO:gwolf:F!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #53
venus1414
Gift Guru

venus1616 will become famous soon enough

dont know wat ganz is trying to do, but im kinda annoyed with all this retiring.......seriously i understand the old pets but ones that arent even out yet. i dont know if theyre just trying to make a quick buck, but my brothers still want to get the toucan and they BETTER b able to!
venus1616 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #54
Boudica

Exclamation Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Good question re: stock market. Does anyone know if Ganz is a publicly traded corporation?
I tried to find Ganz on the Canadian Stock Exchange a couple of weeks because I was curious as to the share values. I was not able to find Ganz at all, but I did find this info: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9180831AAqv0Qu

I'm getting very uneasy about the way Ganz is handling things right now. This sudden push to retire brand new pets, and now even pets that haven't even been released yet seems to indicate to me that Ganz is in some kind of overdrive mode to pump up demand as quickly as they can. I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't some last ditch 'push' before they simply announce that they are discontinuing any and all future pets.

Just my thoughts so please don't take them as fact.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #55
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

They are behaving VERY strangely. Are they just overcome by corporate greed, possibly leading to over-extension and worldwide petkinz extinction? Are they thinking of going public? Millions and millions of now and future kids would loose a really nifty entity if Ganz messes up.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #56
GreenbeanFaith

greenbean is on a distinguished road

I have actually been thinking maybe the issue is even as basic as contracts falling through with the companies that "make" the animals. This is just going to drive me crazy till further "corporate research" I have to think too, this is all just for fun and entertainment, and if the fun stops.... so be it. It'll save me money!
greenbean is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:33 AM   #57
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Come on...this is a bit much...
Old 06-26-2008, 11:35 AM   #58
SuperJaguarcutie8

luckypuppynfl182 is on a distinguished road

oh my gosh.. THIS IS CRAZY!! ganz Should retire the LEAST popular ones---not ones that aren't released OR NEW!~~!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:38 AM   #59
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

People keep forgetting that they can still make all these in Lil'Kinz.
Zameron is offline Male
Old 06-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #60
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

wow, this will make alot of people mad... i don't really care, i still see retired webkinz, even months after they are retired, they don't all of a sudden dissapear... anyways all i like is the tucan and i have the american cocker spaniel so no worries ^_^
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
more retirements =[

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: