Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 09:04 AM   #31
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

If you see any of these in the store, get them! Especially the Croc and the Toucan. I would get more than one if possible. I have a feeling that these will be worth a lot on Ebay. I have already seen a few up on the ads at the top and sides of the page, so if you really wanted one, I think that would be the place to look.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #32
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

What in the world were they thinking? Are we EVER happy with ganz? LOL
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

kaykay1994 will become famous soon enough

THAT REALLY STINKS
Old 06-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #34
user name: heap

heap will become famous soon enough

I know about the raccoon, or the b and w cheeky dog, but this is rediculous... now there is no webkinz snakes avaliable, and the tucan and croc were very unique
heap is offline Male
Old 06-26-2008, 09:20 AM   #35
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

That's just not right......
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:21 AM   #36
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

i dont get how come they did not even release it and they are retiring it?
boneek is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:36 AM   #37
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

It's really odd how they keep retiring the newely released ones. I would rather have them retire some of the older ones.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #38
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

I really dont get why they do that!! I want the striped snake. Thank goodness there are still some at my hallmark. But the toucan and crocodile? I thought it was strange that we were only a week away from June and no one had adopted one yet. So does that mean that they arent even coming out in stores?
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #39
cakemaker1
Gifted
mcmonteith is on a distinguished road

im mad! i really liked the crocodile and toucan and now i will never get them! It seems like a lot of people would have bought the crocodile and toucan but now they wont have a chance to. Its not fair! As if GANZ doesnt make enough money off lipgloss body spritz clothes charms and other stuff they make thats not webkinz

---------- mcmonteith added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by adorablepup149
It's really odd how they keep retiring the newely released ones. I would rather have them retire some of the older ones.
i agree retire the old ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mcmonteith; 06-26-2008 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #40
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

That's a bummer...... I really wish they would retire some of the older ones that nobody really seems to want anymore.
Closed

Tags
more retirements =[

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: