Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 07:55 AM   #21
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

Well, thank you Justin...=)

But I'm not suprised they are doing this. Remember way back when we were suprised only one webkinz would retire a year after they were released? And now the webkinz aren't even released yet and are retired? Wow.
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 07:57 AM   #22
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

I am speechless As a couple people have already said, I believe it is all a HUGE marketing scam knowing that the tocan and crocodile are completely different kinds of pets than the normal and everyone wants them so they are doing the supply vs demand to boost sales. I personally think those pets would make Ganz a ton of money!
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:03 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

garner12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man why does ganz keep retiring new pets
Old 06-26-2008, 08:06 AM   #24
PMMEFORIT!
Gifted

flopandfliprule is on a distinguished road

OMG i wanted the Toco toucan( I was going to name him Toco. Original, eh? ) And the Crocodile is so cute. Oh and green bean- BIG WORDS THEY HURT THEY HURT!. Lol. Jk
Thanks for the heads up justin!
flopandfliprule is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:12 AM   #25
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I got my friend the striped snake for her birthday, now she has a retired!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:18 AM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Wow. Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if you can even get it and log it on? That is the strangest thing. I wonder what's up with that! Something is going on there.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:32 AM   #27
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

On the front page of my site, I posted about it and I put " Ganz has done it again! Here are the retired pets. Some haven't even been released yet!!!!

I am VERY mad at Ganz for teasing little kids and getting them all excited about getting a new pet but BAM! They retire it! Ganz should be ashamed of themselves!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:46 AM   #28
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I really liked the Crocodile and I'm confused didn't Ganz already retire the Leopard Lizard?
Old 06-26-2008, 08:59 AM   #29
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

It's really a shame. I'm sure it's all to get us to buy more. But how can ANYONE keep up anymore!! I'd rather 1-2 new ones a month. First 11 new releases for August, then the new trading cards, figurines, and now this... I wanted the toucan, but was going to wait and not buy any next month, because there are quite a few I like in August, and I just can't afford to buy them all. Not with gas prices what they are right now. I guess I'll really have to think hard about which ones I want the most, because I can no longer get all of them (not that I wanted all, but I did like 6 of the new ones). But to retire them this quick. It just doesn't make sense. I wonder if we'll even see them in the stores. The stores here in this area, are just finally getting the June pets. They seem to go to the big chain stores first (like Justice) and then the smaller business stores last. And a lot of the smaller business owners aren't going to get them anymore, because by the time they get the new ones in, they've been out in other stores for several weeks. So no one buys from them anymore. Personally, I'm not going to buy mine from the big chains anymore like Justice, Limited, too, and FYI. For one thing, they are too high priced, and I just don't think it's fair to the little business owners. I'll just wait longer. I love webkinz, but I don't like Ganz's tactics at all.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:03 AM   #30
Sandpiper10

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

OMG! I am super mad! Now I have to go back to the hallmark and get the american cocker spaniel , Leopard Lizard , and the striped snake. I wanted to get all the retired animals before there out of stock but thats probably not gonna happen if Ganz keeps retireing them. They should retire the old ones.
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
more retirements =[

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: