Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 06:40 AM   #11
Rawrr!
Webkinz :)

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

Omg!!!!! The Croc And The Toucan?!
Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #12
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Wow! I've never even had the chance to get the toucan or the croc! I'm confused why Ganz woukd do this. Why don't they retire the older ones, like the pig and the golden retriever?!? The pig was one of the first webkinz to come out!

Last edited by puppydawggirl6; 06-26-2008 at 06:46 AM..
Old 06-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #13
Pm me please!

Hipposter is on a distinguished road

Wow I can't belive it! This is really bad!I live in a different country and i have to ask for my webkinz by relatives that are going on a business trip to the US or for vacation and one of the webkinz i really wanted was the Cocker! What about the striped snake! It came out like 2 weeks ago! WE NEED TO PROTEST! I want to be able to get some of the webkinz that came out 2 weeks ago!
Hipposter is offline Male
Old 06-26-2008, 07:01 AM   #14
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Uh-ohhhh! Not a good thing happening here with Ganz's new retirement announcement. I have an order in to a Toucan! I love it soo much. Hope I can still get it. Thanks again for keeping us current Justin.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 AM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, that's ganz for you...... kind of like a bait and switch in the trade room!!!! must look at least for the american spaniel. granddaughter has one and it was purchased because my daughter felt sad as it's one ear was sewn on upside down.

thanks for the unbelievable news justin.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:06 AM   #16
Amanda ♥

How is that even possible? Are those pets even going to be shipped to stores?

Ohmygosh.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:08 AM   #17
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

I have to say thanks to Justin for keeping us informed on these developments....
but then I have to say....Huh.... retire webbies that haven't even been in stores yet? Is there a glitch in them, before they even come out? I am not sure.... I am wondering if it is another marketing ploy to boost the summer sales slump. Same as introducing 11 webbies for August.....
Oh well, I still hope I can get the toucan and crocodile! I was looking forward to them!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:10 AM   #18
catmissy678
sophia1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its very odd aoh and justin I cant make a new thread. It won't let me access into it !!!!!
sophia1234 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:14 AM   #19
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Oh, wow. Thanks for sharing this with us, Justin! Notice how all the retirements are new ones instead of old ones like the pig or the lion? This is getting really pathetic, Ganz. I really wanted the crocodile and the toucan but they'll be hard to get...
Old 06-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #20
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I am really disappointed. I am not in any way surprised by anything Ganz does. Some of those are popular especially the snakes and American Cocker Spaniel. Know one knows what would happen with the others so it is pointless for them to retire them unless it is just to get people continuing to think it is the hottest toy and they have to get certain ones to give to their children. The closer it gets to Christmas, I think even more will retire and become rare.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Closed

Tags
more retirements =[

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: