Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #121
Lava.Lova

Default Re: Ganz Retires 5 More Webkinz, Some Not Even Released!

That's different, hey? Luckily, I have all of those. And, I'm getting the toucan and crocodile first week of July. I pre-ordered thm.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #122
Paickedpanda
Webkinz :)

Panicked Panda is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with those above me. Shame on Ganz for retiring pets that have yet to hit the stores for sale. I for one will be writing to them with my shame on you's.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #123
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Ganz Is doing what Ty did, yes, Ty. the oh so famous beaniebabies, you got It. Im a bit too young to remember all of It, but my mom keeps telling me thats what ganz Is doing..and Its very dissapointing.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #124
Gift Guru

ozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to all

I was lucky that my reatiler had the blue rhino and the white samoyed she never was shipped the snake. I did get my daughter teh cocker spaniel when it came out so shes happy she really wanted the snakes she actually loves snakes so any stuffed animal toy makers that make snakes she has. It is definatley a marketing ploy its lame though taking advantage of the kids that way and many stores i know in the greater new york area dont pre-order cause they have no idea what they are being shipped a lot of back ordering and many limited quanaties. I will no longer show my daughter whats available as she has annpouced she would rather play on scratch than be dissapointed by Ganz. I hope the powers that be get a clue and knock off the nonsense!!!
ozzieluva is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #125
Gift Guru
hnreynolds is an unknown quantity at this point

man that is crazy why not retire some of the older ones it doesnt make since to make new ones and then retire them right after you make them. i am frustrated about that
Old 06-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #126
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ozzieluva
I was lucky that my retailer had the blue rhino and the white Samoyed she never was shipped the snake. I did get my daughter the cocker spaniel when it came out so shes happy she really wanted the snakes she actually loves snakes so any stuffed animal toy makers that make snakes she has. It is Defiantly a marketing ploy its lame though taking advantage of the kids that way and many stores i know in the greater new york area don't pre-order cause they have no idea what they are being shipped a lot of back ordering and many limited quantities. I will no longer show my daughter whats available as she has announced she would rather play on scratch than be Dissapointed by Ganz. I hope the powers that be get a clue and knock off the nonsense!!!

That Is defiantly Agreeable.

A lot of little kids won't have the money to go out and buy every webkinz before they retire - None the less, If there parents even let them. a lot of parent's don't get the picture that There kid Is dedicated, and wishes to spend there money on this, vice versa to something else. I personally have money stashed away, In case i ever find a webkinz that I like, NEED(Over Exaggerating a bit, I want It really badly =P) when I'm out. although It Has not happened, it will someday. I'm hoping to save for something else, Witch I think I'll get by like, Christmas. If not my next birthday. But that's just me. I went on a major Webkinz spree, witch Is around the time when I got to 20. (I didn't go and buy them at once, I just went and ... spent on webkinz I liked) If It hadn't been for my randomness, I wouldn't have my cheeky monkey today.

Extremely Dissapointed In ganz, I'll be picking up the Toucan ASAP.

lets hope they stop this.

I mean I could give you a LIST Of webkinz they could retire! But they don't. WHY? There too popular - Give the new ones TIME, and they will be!

They could retire the...

Black bear
Black Lab
Black + White Cat
Alley Cat
Cheeky Monkey
Lion
Googles
Monkey
Pug
Poodle
Polar Bear
Leopard
Tree Frog
Frog
Bull Frog
Etc.

Those are all older webkinz and they've had the chance to pick them up.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:59 PM   #127
polarbears

I am very sad!! Sniff Sniff!!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #128
elmario

elmario is on a distinguished road

yeah i am so upset because i really wanted the crocodile and the tocan but ive known this for weeks now : (
elmario is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #129
swimprincess459

swimprincess459 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! i havent even seen the toucan in stores!!! how dumb is that. ganz is just losing money that way.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #130
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

Too bad, the Toucan is cool! I always thought that retirements were supposed to be for OLD webkinz. Now there is NO POINT of releasing them if they are retired the next two days!
still rox
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
more retirements =[

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: