Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz to retire the Webkinz T-Shirt Designer

Maybe they are going to bring out new t-shirts that can be bought again in stores.
That would be nice.
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #42

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

augh, Ganz, this is not a smart choice at all. we all love that TSD.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #43
grannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wondergrannyzett wows us all with wonder

Maybe when they retire this, they can fix the "My Page." Then we can see what our friends are doing and see their rooms. Won't that be nice?
grannyzett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #44
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Well
ganz derped us this time
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #45

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cria
retire?! I think they should expand it to adult sizes!!!!! Then they would sell a lot more!
If they had adult sizes, I would have bought one. Most of the people who spend money on Webkinz and stuff are adults, even though they buy stuff for kids, too, they buy a lot for themselves. I think if they had only adult sizes they would have sold more than if they had only kid sizes!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #46

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Bummer.........Kids are not happy They love that t-shirt machine............I never bought any though, Adult sizes would have been nice.
Maybe the retired webkinz outfits will be part of peek a newz or a room challenge in the future. That would be SO sweet!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:54 PM   #47
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Ganz to retire the Webkinz T-Shirt Designer

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
NO
NO
NO
NO.
My thoughts exactly. It's not even about the shirts, either-the TSD is really important in WNTM and now they're taking it away.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #48

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

Awe.
I liked to go on there and dress the pets up for some reason.
I wish they could keep it.
l3lueberry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:09 AM   #49

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Seems like all of those saying they loved it, never bought a shirt! lol I'm pretty sure that's why they are doing away with it. Probably didn't sell enough, which was it's purpose. I actually think I would have bought one, but they never did have adult sizes.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #50
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
[since it won't fit, It can be a pillow case or something] and maybe 1 extra)
That's what I decided to do. I ordered some for my kids and I am going to stuff them and make pillows out of them. You can also make tote bags out of T-shirts, so I might do that with a shirt for me.
nyisutter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, keep the shirts!!, keep the tsd!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: