Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #31
cupcake4446
Webkinz :)

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Responds to Retailer Questions Regarding October Pets

View Post Originally Posted by #1NFL FAN
Ganz has gone WAYYYYYYYYYYY to far this time. I am SICK of them doing stupid stuff like this.
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
I have to say that I think ganz is lying about the pets being store exclusives. maybe they got shipped out by mistake and rather than admit it, ganz made something up.
Ya, i think you are right, even though I never thought of that!

I cannot find the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog and the Springbok ANYWHERE!
One store had all of them but those two!
I am getting sick and tired of this game they are playing!
I really dont wanna buy them online.
Its not worth it.....
And ganz is going to loose collectors fast because of this silly game!

Last edited by cupcake4446; 10-04-2011 at 04:06 PM..
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #32
Raanvic is on a distinguished road

I have to say I think Ganz's "marketing" is great!! I was buying all the pets every month locally, as it got harder I went to the Web. I tried to start being "selective" buying only those pets I really really liked but those seemed to be the popular pets everyone else liked and instead of have 16 to 26 of each available my web sources started to have 6 or less. If I did not check every day and be willing to pay the additional shipping of them trickling in over the month I missed out. Now my addiction to everything Webkinz has been broken. I am no longer buying pets. Same for the other 14+ members of my family. We are also very close to breaking the habit of the Estore, I buy very little over 2.00 with the exception of the occasional "gift" for someone in the family. The "hundreds" of plushes are slowly going to local charities. So I have to say "Thanks". I was spending 100.00 + a month and now less than 10.00
Raanvic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #33
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

We do not have any Justice stores where I live in Canada...and we also do not have any Cracker Barrel, another place that had some limited pets.

However, the one store for me that sells newer Webkinz Pets is Chapters (Indigo Chapters)....and they have every single one of the pets listed on the front home page for October for sale...so if any of these are limited to certain stores, I'd be surprised. In the past, we didn't get those limited pets, but as I said....ALL new October pets listed on the front page are available through Chapters in Canada.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #34
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Why is Ganz making things so 'mysterious' and difficult for consumers?? It's like they want to confuse and frustrate us. Do they think it helps their sales to make it hard for us to buy their product? I'm finding it hard to have any patience for this anymore.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #35
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

What in the world is Ganz doing? Are they TRYING to push customers away?
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #36
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Has anyone seen the Springbok yet? I don't think my Hallmark will have the billy goat. It hasn't been getting any new webkinz for a long time now. I can't wait to find out when both of them will become available for all stores.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #37
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I don't like the Justice stores, they're too expensive.

Plus, last week I bought a Dodo in a Hallmark in the mall. When I went into Justice with it the sales girl asked if she could look at it and she asked if it was an Oct pet. I said no it was Sept and she said they were not allowed to put any of their new pets out until the August pets sold. They had a lot of petal puppies and mohawk monkeys and sun bears out. It's 40 degrees out.......who needs a sun chair now?
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #38

LonelyGirlSG1 will become famous soon enough

I am in Canada and have ordered the Papillon from Chapters Indigo online. (www.chaptersindigo.com) It is due to arrive tomorrow. They have the Billy Goat as well. My friend received her Papillon today and I saw it. It is not as sweet looking as Ganz has made it out to be. I was disappointed in the plush. It looks so cute on the webkinz newz, but not as nice in real life.
I have been having a difficult time finding stores with new Webkinz and found out that Ganz makes the stores buy 36 of the same kind of pet. Small stores can't afford that kind of purchase so many of them are getting out of selling them. So if the store wants to have even just 4 new pets, that is a pretty expensive order! The majority of stores that sell Webkinz are small. I have no idea why Ganz would do that.
LonelyGirlSG1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Isn't Justice an American store? If so, I will not be going there because I'm Canadian. Carlton Cards... not sure if it's Canadian and American or not. I'll have to check.
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #40
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake4446
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, i think you are right, even though I never thought of that!

I cannot find the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog and the Springbok ANYWHERE!
One store had all of them but those two!
I am getting sick and tired of this game they are playing!
I really dont wanna buy them online.
Its not worth it.....
And ganz is going to loose collectors fast because of this silly game!
They have already lost me 99%, unless then change i will quit WW & W 100%
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Why is Ganz making things so 'mysterious' and difficult for consumers?? It's like they want to confuse and frustrate us. Do they think it helps their sales to make it hard for us to buy their product? I'm finding it hard to have any patience for this anymore.
I lost my patience months ago !
View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
What in the world is Ganz doing? Are they TRYING to push customers away?
I Agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have already pushed me away
#1NFL FAN is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad marketing!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: