Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Responds to Retailer Questions Regarding October Pets

Why doesn't Ganz just tell us what is going on ?

How perplexing
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #12
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I have to say that I think ganz is lying about the pets being store exclusives. maybe they got shipped out by mistake and rather than admit it, ganz made something up.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #13
#1Michael Landon fan
Webkinz :)

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

The billy goat is NOT at my hallmark.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #14
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I haven't get check my stores yet to see if they have the billy goat.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #15
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

We found all the pets except the pink punch dog and the pig at Justice and we got them for 40% off to boot. Always love that
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #16
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I dunno. Maybe Ganz is under the impression that people think games of hide n' seek are fun. Or,.....They want to give special treatment to the "True Believers" that'll go way, way, waaaaaayyyy outta their way to find them.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #17

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Ganz Responds to Retailer Questions Regarding October Pets

i was at justice yesterday and the only ones there were the pink punch cheeky dog, the dragon, the brilliant raccoon, and the signature pig..
not. fair.
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #18
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I probably won't be able to get these, especially the goat. My Hallmarks are not getting any new Webkinz anymore but I will look.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #19

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

We don't have Justice stores anywhere here.....
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #20
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I just saw both of them on Amazon.com.....with high prices and over $5 each for shipping.....that's crazy!!! Guess Ganz doesn't really want us to buy them???? I mean, I order from Ameriwade and pay a flat $5 shipping on my total order, I am NOT paying upwards of $20 for a Webkinz then have to pay ANOTHER $5 or more to have it shipped....guess I need to find another hobby!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad marketing!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: