Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 07:39 AM   #11
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Removes One Month Deluxe Membership Option from eStore

That SAD! I don't have the money right now for a membership more than a month. I know you save more money by buying the bigger membership but the 3 month you don't save any money and I can't afford it for 2 kids right now. I bought the 1 month member ship for the kids and it will expire in about a week and was thinking of doing another 1 month membership for them for 1 more month. I would think Ganz would leave this feature because then they would be making more money. Well their not getting anymore money from me until I can afford the yearly for them. Oh well if they would have left it alone they would have made more money out of me.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 07:42 AM   #12
i <3 being a

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

thats ganz for ya. $15.00! ill should spend that kind of money on a webkinz!
brittany13star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #13
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, I think it is a great idea. Most of the people who tried the one month have pretty well discovered whether this is something they want. I am totally ok with it myself
i agree dixie. ganz gave everyone a full month to try it out. it was plastered all over the front page of ww and you had that option. that was probably the month period that they were talking about ..one month from release to try it. they probably just needed to explain it better to save miscommunication.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #14
???

Red face Re: Ganz Removes One Month Deluxe Membership Option from eStore

I fidn it really fustrating that Ganz dose that kind of stuff. Honestly speaking they need to get a plan ready before they add new features, or simply have a test server. If not that then an update page. At least that way they could actually perhaps say why they incresed the prices... I'm just saying, that it says alot when you increse the price like that. In conclusion it fustrates me to know that they simply removed the smallest price, and incresed it with a larger one. Through fair, it dosen't make a good reason for getting rid of the 1 month membership.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #15
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
Its too bad they removed the 1 month option. Some people would rather spend $5 to try it rather than $15. I wish they would have kept the 1 month and added the 3 month option.
I agree, I believe a lot of people would be more willing to spend the $5 to try it than $15.
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #16

GoofyGrandma4 is on a distinguished road

I liked the idea of the 1 month because it gave me more points that I could use towards something out of the e-store. They don't increase the # of points enough between the options to make it as appealing. I had finally convinced my daughter to try it for a month & just now told her that they removed that option & of course now she can't justify spending $15. She has 2 kids, another on the way, & a husband struggling to keep food on the table in this economy.
GoofyGrandma4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #17
Call me Maddy

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Wow. That is so annoying. I was willing to pay five bucks, for a one month subscription, but there's no way I'm going to pay fifteen for three months. I'd rather buy another Webkinz with fifteen bucks.

I mean, I understand that they have to make money, but seriously.
7101mk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I can understand where some of you are coming from...but the 15.00 is 5.00 a month...so it works out the same. I guess the problem is coming up with the 15.00 all at once? The choice between the membership or a Webkinz just helps you figure out which you'd like more...and both are valid choices. If you buy from the E-Store much, the membership is a good choice(save the points and get a E-Store pet AND the monthly gifts)...if not, then maybe the Webkinz.
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #19
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by alg1128
aw man tht stinks i was going to get the one mouth to try it out. i had 4000 points left so the next time i got points i was going to try it out. Guess ill have to wait longer
Just to let you know, the membership is purchased with a credit card, not points. I liked the family annual deluxe so much I got a 2nd. The 1st was for my daughter, her 2 kidz, my American acct & to my Euro. I got info on my son's kidz' accts & then set up an Asian acct & a 2nd American for myself, to include on the new deluxe membership. Apparently I was confused, 'cause I thought I got the 1st after purchasing points. But after inputting all the info, I had to pay with a credit card. So I had over $45 worth of points, plus the bonus - this after I'd already purchased my griffin! I talked to Ganz & they say it's always been cc only for membership, so I thought I'd pass it on!
BTW, I think the 1 month should always be available, you never know when someone will get a webbie for the 1st time & they should have the option of trying for the lower price, before they commit to longer.
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Unhappy Re: Ganz Removes One Month Deluxe Membership Option from eStore

Aww! Why did they take out the One month? Now we have to get the 3 month which is way more expensive! Thanks for the news!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: