Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Removes One Month Deluxe Membership Option from eStore

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Removes One Month Deluxe Membership Option from eStore

Click the image to open in full size.
When the "Deluxe Membership" was added to the Ganz eStore earlier this month, one of the options available for purchase was a "One-Month Membership". This was the smallest, and at a cost of only $5.00 US, was the least expensive membership choice. As of this week, the One Month-Membership option is no longer available. Ganz has removed it from the eStore and replaced it with a "Three-Month Membership" which costs $15.00 US. For complete details, please visit the Ganz eStore (https://www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory).
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: Ganz Removes One Month Deluxe Membership Option from eStore

Woah! This sort of annoys me, to tell the truth.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, I think it is a great idea. Most of the people who tried the one month have pretty well discovered whether this is something they want. I am totally ok with it myself
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Its too bad they removed the 1 month option. Some people would rather spend $5 to try it rather than $15. I wish they would have kept the 1 month and added the 3 month option.
telogiatrisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:47 AM   #5
Unregistered

I completely agree with webkinz_forever, from both annoyance to the feeling of "woah!"
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 AM   #6
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

aw man tht stinks i was going to get the one mouth to try it out. i had 4000 points left so the next time i got points i was going to try it out. Guess ill have to wait longer
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:25 AM   #7
eleefun

eleefun is on a distinguished road

it's ok but now it's better
eleefun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 AM   #8

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I agree. I would much rather try it for $5 than to spend more and find out it's not worth it. It's all about money these days.
dusmopz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #9
cappskw is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the one month option didn't work well anyway. I bought the lifetime option and am very pleased with that decision.
cappskw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:28 AM   #10
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by cappskw
I think that the one month option didn't work well anyway. I bought the lifetime option and am very pleased with that decision.
Lifetime option? Looks like I missed something...I am off to investigate

I am not seeing a lifetime membership option. Cappskw, where did you find that and how much was it?

Last edited by kigz; 04-30-2009 at 07:28 AM..
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: