Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #21
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Releases Sneak Peek at Hound Dog Items

I love those blue suede shoes! Hope no other webbies step on em, lol.
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #22
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

May get it, if I do I know what I will name it
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #23
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

It makes sense that the hound dog is an Elvis fan, because Elvis sang a song about a hound dog. Cool PSI.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #24
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Cha ching
I think it looks normal. The PSF is dumb, I mean what pet would have something normal as a PB and J sandwhich?
I think because they are playing off on Elvis Presley, famous for one of his songs, "Hound Dog" and one of his fav foods was a PB & J sandwich, and also a PB & Banana Sandwich, or PB & J on Banana Bread!
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #25
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Releases Sneak Peek at Hound Dog Items

This dog is so cute, and I must have those shoes! It does seem that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has been using clothing psi's more often recently.
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #26
Unregistered

HA HA HA! I want that pet! For some reason I JUST KNEW there'd be clothing items involved with it! A glitch better not happen with that clothing too. I did think it night have a detective suit though. Anyways great pet!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #27
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I wonder, if Elvis Presley still was around, would he buy it? It ain't nothing but a hound dog.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #28
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

The glasses are so cute. xD
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #29
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Cute! The PSF should be a peanut butter and banana sandwich, that was Elvis' fav!
Yes, and he also loved Grape Jelly, along with PB & J sandwiches.....so they couldn't really go wrong either way!

Interesting that it is announced around the same time as there is a lot of Elvis hype again
"75 Years of Elvis" with big stuff going on at Graceland.

Wonder if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has the Hound Dog in the gift shops at Graceland and all around there where there usually wouldn't be webkinz???

I still like the pet though!
I'm ok with a more "plain" doggie pet...
As a rescuer of more than one mutt in my life, a plain doggie is usually a pretty good doggie too!

And we have lots of fancy and fantasy dogs in wkw now as well....best of both worlds!
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #30
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I think I'll get the lil'fella
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: