Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #41
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies"

WOW, what an awesome addition!! Can't wait to buy some
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #42
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I'm getting one for sure!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #43
sweetpealove22

sherbetbunny728 will become famous soon enough

I already bought my 6 on pre-order! I found this website to have them the cheapest with shipping costs!! Have a look, I got all six for only $60.75 that's including shipping!! This is the website:
Webkinz Zumbuddy
sherbetbunny728 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #44
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I can't wait to get one of these!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #45

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

i hope i don't have to spend to much money on zums in both real and webkinz world.i'm still saving my kinzkash for a calasle movie screen.
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #46
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! I have to have them!!! The Giggly and Peeking, and maybe Lazy. LOL. I love them!!!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #47
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

To saramykitty! Hey! The colossal movie screen is kind of disappointing...no sound. It is totally cool to have in the room, but after I got mine I was kind of "over it"...I have seen them in the trading rooms - maybe use your KC for other cool stuff and wait on the movie screen! just a thought!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #48

Jarlis is on a distinguished road

Oh how cute! I can't wait to get one for my Kinz to play with!

Who an I kidding... I can't wait to get several for us to play with!!!!!
Jarlis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #49
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Hmm another way to waste my kinz cash on buying food for it... in other words... I LOVE IT!Such a cute idea! Now your pets can have pets. I just hope these buddies aren't as expensive as actual webbbies. Now to get 2 or not to get 2?
Alohapanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #50

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

OMG!!!! I am not allowed to buy anything else webkinz! CRY CRY!!!! I love them so much! I would do anything to have one! I hope they are not expensive!!!
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ilovezums, kevinelevin was here!, maggers was an eagle eye!, redstar55wuzhere, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: