Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #121
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies" ~Updated

Awwwwwwww!!! I love them! I'm think I'll get the Giggly, Lazy, and Peeking Zums cuz they're so cute! LOL.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #122
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies" ~Updated

This is awesome news. I just hope that when they come out they don't cause the value of the zummie prizes to decrease too much. I also hope they aren't too hard to take care of. I might get more than one if it means more zummies >XD
I really hope the stores around here get some and aren't too late getting them like they were with the pets this month...I can't wait to get one. (I think my first one will be the Giggly one, it's soo cute!)
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #123
ebkinz fan

I think the price hasn't been decided yet. I hope it's around 5-10 dollars. (Probably on the higher side in Canada, but that's okay.)

I just checked one site. There are two preorder sets of 6 for sale there. The one is up for bids and is at 63 dollars Canadian and the other one is at 99 dollars!! I think that the price will go down a bit when they get officially released though.

Last edited by Shandree; 10-22-2009 at 10:26 PM..
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #124
klf34

Keesha is on a distinguished road

Wherw will we get these zums from?
Keesha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #125
ebkinz fan

Hallmark, Justice...Different stores should get them in. The one person selling these for 99 dollars claimed that stores can only get 6 of each color at a time. I don't know if this is true though. Goodluck to everyone that wants them.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #126
klf34

Keesha is on a distinguished road

Thanks for helping me with that, because it is not coming out at the begining of the month like all the other webkinz usaully do.
Keesha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #127
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

These are ti cute

The plushes are still boring to me but the online's look so adorable!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
These are to cute

The plushes are still boring to me but the online's look so adorable!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:20 AM   #128
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

I want a zum!
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #129
peace out

wow this is sooooo awsome i whant a zumbuddy so so so so bad
Old 10-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #130
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

I too am not getting any zummies.... I have reached 100% two times now and got two parties but no extra zummies to purchase items Here is my Zumbuddy Zoola in her empty room.. lol I sure hope they fix this so we can buy stuff for our zumbuddies!!!

UPDATE: I just talked to customer service and they told me that you will not get zummies every time your pet reaches 100%. It is only by chance and the more zum buddies you have the better chance you have of getting more zummies.... FIGURES!! :sigh:

Click the image to open in full size.
sugarkisses is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ilovezums, kevinelevin was here!, maggers was an eagle eye!, redstar55wuzhere, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: