Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #101
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies"

I can't wait until I can get a Zumbuddy. This sounds so great. It will be lots of fun. YEA GANZ!!!!!
suzee
:bdog::chi::cs::el1::gr::husky::kanga:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #102

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies"

Sounds really fun...

--- I wonder if they will have their own houses or if it willl add rooms to your house under the Webkinz rules. It kind of sounds like a new part of Webkinz world & one that you can enter without already having a Webkinz:
"enter the Feature Code from your Zumbuddy plush to unlock the world of ZumwhereTM"

AND

"Of course as much as your WebkinzTM pet enjoys visiting Zumwhere, your Zum will enjoy visiting Kinzville"

--- I wonder when and if our Webkinz will be able to play together since they have the know-how (code) to make virtual pets play together......

-- They sound like more maintenance than Webkinz, not always happy with what you give them and wanting lots of variety in their toys. Makes me think twice.. I probably won't be one of the first to run out and get one. They sure are cute, though!
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #103

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Such a fantabulous idea ya'll!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #104

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to get some. I hope we won't have to wait too long. They sound like a lot of fun.
IrishEyes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #105

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

aww I want one!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #106
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

I can't wait 'till the 28th! But, I guess I have too.
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #107
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We can't wait...love those cute little Zums!!...But, too would be really nice if the keys were fixed before adding this feature!! We have 5 accounts now that need to open a door!1..Thanks so much for the update...really looking forward to this one!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #108
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

OK i don't know why but to me it would be a little annoying to have the zums flying around you everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i might just get it for the plushie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
other than that................................ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:03 AM   #109

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Talking Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies" ~Updated

Oh my gosh! I want a zum buddy! It will be soooo ausome. So they're kinda like pets except there your pets buddies. OO I am going to get 1 as soon as they come out! =DDDDD
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:05 AM   #110
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Talini
Sounds really fun...

--- I wonder if they will have their own houses or if it willl add rooms to your house under the Webkinz rules. It kind of sounds like a new part of Webkinz world & one that you can enter without already having a Webkinz:
"enter the Feature Code from your Zumbuddy plush to unlock the world of ZumwhereTM"

AND

"Of course as much as your WebkinzTM pet enjoys visiting Zumwhere, your Zum will enjoy visiting Kinzville"

--- I wonder when and if our Webkinz will be able to play together since they have the know-how (code) to make virtual pets play together......

-- They sound like more maintenance than Webkinz, not always happy with what you give them and wanting lots of variety in their toys. Makes me think twice.. I probably won't be one of the first to run out and get one. They sure are cute, though!
THAT is a GREAT concept and very good thinking. That must mean they are looking at a way for the existing pets OR newer pets to interact. Definitely something to watch in the future
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ilovezums, kevinelevin was here!, maggers was an eagle eye!, redstar55wuzhere, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: