Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies" ~Updated

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies" ~Updated

Click the image to open in full size.

Last month we brought you news that Ganz was going to be releasing a line of "Zumbuddies" plushies and that those plushies would come with feature codes to use in Webkinz World. Today, thanks to several "eagle-eyed" members who noticed an update to the Webkinz website, we can finally tell you what those feature codes are going to unlock.

Each feature code entered will put a virtual "Zum friend" on the account. This Zum will fly, play, dance, eat, and even follow your pet into the Clubhouse. When two Zums get together on the same account, they may even play together and share toys! A brand new "Z Shop" is expected in Webkinz World at the end of the month so that Zum owners can buy toys and food for their Zums.

Players who keep their Zums happy will be rewarded with "Zummies" that they can trade in for Zum-themed prizes. Zummies had previously only be available as part of the Zumwhere feature in the Magical Forest.

Stay tuned to Webkinz Insider for more news as we learn about this exciting feature.

UPDATE:found on the log on page, when you click on the logo, it takes you HERE starts October 28th
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddy" Release

I cannot wait to see this! Looks sooo fun and cute!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on "Zumbuddies"

This is on the top of my wants list for sure!
pinkypie567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:25 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Wow...when my dog has bugs on herI have to get her special shampoo...I can't believe Ganz is encurouging parasites!! haha! j/k THis sounds so adorable!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

Awesome! Now that is an exciting update!
roseopera is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
ishes she could fly.

SavedByGrace has a spectacular aura aboutSavedByGrace has a spectacular aura about

Sweet! They are like, pets for pets!
SavedByGrace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #7

galixy05 is on a distinguished road

I can't wait to get one.
galixy05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I am glad Ganz listened to us complaining how long it would take to collect enough Zummies to trade for all those Zum prizes!!! I hope they have a pretty purple and pink Zum for my DD
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #9

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

i want this so much
chinagirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I can't wait. I hope I can find them for sale in the stores!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ilovezums, kevinelevin was here!, maggers was an eagle eye!, redstar55wuzhere, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, zums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: