Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #951
Webkinz :)

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by sweetpeafader
I have one account and still haven't got gift. Got email from them responding to me questiion though.

Hello,

You are inquiring about not receiving the Santakinz gift when you logged into your account on Christmas. We are aware that some users have yet to receive their gift while others received it when they logged into their account on Christmas day. Please rest assured that once we have fully rectified the issue, every user account in Webkinz World will receive a Christmas gift in their dock, regardless of when they log into their account.

Please continue to monitor Webkinz News for updates at www.webkinznewz.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your inquiry into this matter.

Webkinz Consumer Support

Code_~PDR~|507085|1013
wow thats cool so we didnt have to bother logging in yesterday
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #952
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I have not got my gift yet, I hope I will soon!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #953

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, no gifts here either Holliebunny -

I feel sure they will get here though, when?? Now that's another matter.

Making cookies sounds like a great idea. I might do that too.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #954

cena386 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by HollieBunny
Nearly 12:30 and no gifts in either of the girls accounts. So I told them I don't think Santakinz is going to make it this year, if it happens that's wonderful, but at least now they're prepared to not get the gifts.
Pretty sad that my nephew offered to send his gifts to the two of them, but Ganz can't seem to get on the ball.
Wouldn't be so bad if other things hadn't been so glitchy, however my daughter's birthday is Christmas Eve and she didn't receive a wish token for her birthday either. I emailed Ganz and got the stock "we received your message will respond in 2-3 days" but we're not expecting anything at this point.
Oh well, another year another GANZ glitch.

This is not even cool. Did this happen last year too?
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #955
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Be sure to load your dock. It doesn't show up until you do.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #956
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Out of 7 family member accounts, I can now truthfully say that 6 gifts have arrived!
Judibeefl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #957

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cena386
This is not even cool. Did this happen last year too?
never happened before as far as i know
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #958
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I'm off to the cookies, the girls may or may not be pleasantly surprised, either way we'll enjoy the day. I'll let you all know if it changes. BYE for now!!!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #959
theoffspring is on a distinguished road

still havent got mine
theoffspring is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #960
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Some accounts of ours have received gifts and some have not....the worst part is that it's the kids accounts that have not....very sad kids here who have decided WW just isn't worth it and they are off play other things....this is a bad mistake by Ganz and kids are their target audience, not a good group to disappoint in this way.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: