Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #941
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
I just logged on to my last account (server and the gift was there.
I have three accounts and I really, really thought I selected three different gifts. I got two snow globes and a tree. But they are really cute. I have to look up what the other gift was.
Thanks to all of you for being a great support group. And I'm certain that all will get their gifts eventually. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Congrats! The other gift was the Ms. Birdy doll CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #942
Unregistered

Angry Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I still have not recieved my gift.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #943
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just wish they would be honest about what the problem is.
And why it happens so often, and why these things can't seem to be fixed permently
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:27 PM   #944
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Conchy Jane!
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #945
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I have gotten my Gifts on 4 out of 5 accnts so far , thanks for the info !!

I wonder if People being able to pick out the present was part of the problem !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #946
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by quellie
Thanks for the info Conchy Jane!
You're very welcome!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #947
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm pretty sure I selected the Ms. Birdy doll but didn't get it. Oh well. It's all be fun. Was a great Christmas from Ganz.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #948
sweetpeafader is on a distinguished road

I have one account and still haven't got gift. Got email from them responding to me questiion though.

Hello,

You are inquiring about not receiving the Santakinz gift when you logged into your account on Christmas. We are aware that some users have yet to receive their gift while others received it when they logged into their account on Christmas day. Please rest assured that once we have fully rectified the issue, every user account in Webkinz World will receive a Christmas gift in their dock, regardless of when they log into their account.

Please continue to monitor Webkinz News for updates at www.webkinznewz.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your inquiry into this matter.

Webkinz Consumer Support

Code_~PDR~|507085|1013
sweetpeafader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 PM   #949
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Nearly 12:30 and no gifts in either of the girls accounts. So I told them I don't think Santakinz is going to make it this year, if it happens that's wonderful, but at least now they're prepared to not get the gifts.
Pretty sad that my nephew offered to send his gifts to the two of them, but Ganz can't seem to get on the ball.
Wouldn't be so bad if other things hadn't been so glitchy, however my daughter's birthday is Christmas Eve and she didn't receive a wish token for her birthday either. I emailed Ganz and got the stock "we received your message will respond in 2-3 days" but we're not expecting anything at this point.
Oh well, another year another GANZ glitch.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #950

cena386 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
I have gotten my Gifts on 4 out of 5 accnts so far , thanks for the info !!

I wonder if People being able to pick out the present was part of the problem !!
U are lucky!!!! I didnt even get 1 of my accnts
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: