Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #931
Webkinz :)

cena386 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
i got mine!!!
LUCKYYYYYY
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #932
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

LOL yah i'm surprised Santakinz is going so slow actually i'm not he isn't even the real santa!
chocolatelablil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:19 PM   #933

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I WAS on Ganz's side when this issue first started!!!

BUT COME ON!!! it's 30 hrs. later............
You could of BUILT a new server by now from scratch!!

The excuses are a little weak, don't ya think????
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:19 PM   #934
29 accounts...OYE!
Gift Guru

tiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to alltiggrmommi is a name known to all

10 out of our 14 accounts have gotten gifts....I too am upset it has taken this long.
My husband and daughter play World of Warcraft...the largest online gaming community there is...and while W.O.W.'s gifts under the tree were also late...they were only a little over an hour late...not OVER 24 hours late!!! This is nutz!
tiggrmommi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #935
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

All I can add is "Thank heavens for Legos"! They've kept my grandson distracted enough that he's not pining over not receiving his WW gift. It's Grandma who's not happy, tho!
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #936

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

True enough!

I think our kido's have forgotten about it for now, it's ME that's upset now, and it's not about the gift either!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #937
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Not complaining, VENTING!!!! There is a difference, if I was harrassing Ganz repeatedly, that would be complaining. I don't think venting about a problem with others in the same boat is a bad thing, it's frustrating and nice to know you're not the only feeling a particular way
That's what friends are for!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #938
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I have one account and still no gift for me?????? I checked into my grandson's and they did get a gift early this morning..... Oh well....I guess I will head off to the mall...
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #939
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

I just logged on to my last account (server and the gift was there.
I have three accounts and I really, really thought I selected three different gifts. I got two snow globes and a tree. But they are really cute. I have to look up what the other gift was.
Thanks to all of you for being a great support group. And I'm certain that all will get their gifts eventually. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #940

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

I logged on at 12:15 pm today and my gift box was in my dock. YEA
I just typed a note to Ganz and thanked them for all they have done for all of us this Christmas.
I have had a lot of fun looking for ms birdy and all the other things Ganz has done to make this a fun Christmas. I know the gifts are late but they will come. I think we all should send Ganz a note of apprecition. I think they do a good job to try and entertain us. Just think how we would feel if there were no more WW. Because of WW there is a WI and look at all the new friends we've made.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: