Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #911
Webkinz :)

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

i think people that havent gotten thier gifts should just log in every hour and do something more meaningful in between
soccerhorse10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #912

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my son and i have been on webkinz for almost 3 years. we never had problems with not getting things, glitches, and various other things until this year. we all got our gifts by this morning when we logged in. they are doing to many things to fast. they need to slow down coming out with new things. there have been reports ( i do not remember where i saw that) ganz's sales are down for this year. i bet they are down because people are mad and noy buying because they do not fix the broken things. i know i have slowed down because of the problems. (plus my son and i have way to many pets.)
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #913
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I hear you Pengo! It's after noon on December 26th. I've got two little girls who've received no gifts. This may not seem like a big deal to some, but it IS a big deal. Granted in life there are disappointments, but that's for adults to deal with, not little ones. My daughters were very upset, for one of my girls she CAN'T go outside and play, she CAN'T have a real pet, these are her pets, she's confused and doesn't understand why it's happening. You can't really explain server problems to little ones who just think WW is pretty magical.
If it were just for me I'd chalk it up to another wonderful idea of Ganz that went the way most of their ideas do, badly, but when it comes to my girls, it's a different story.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #914
weluvwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Can someone please tell me what number I call???
weluvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #915
Don't eat my

comet855 is just really nicecomet855 is just really nice

.....12 noon and still no gift :,(
comet855 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #916

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by soccerhorse10
i think people that havent gotten thier gifts should just log in every hour and do something more meaningful in between
I AM doing something meaningful!!!
I'm AT WORK!! Making money to pay for this stuff!!!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #917
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I am doing something meaningful, trying to take away the disappointment my two little girls are feeling, nothing more meaningful than making them happy.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #918
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I have three accounts, an American, Asian and European. The my kids each have an account-both American. I did eventually receive all my gifts on my accounts yesterday (the last one arriving around 10 pm)...

Neither of my kids accounts received theirs. My dd's gift did arrive this morning and DS is still waiting. They are clearly working on this, and I am sure that this will be resolved. Luckily my kids were so thrilled with Ms. Birdie, that they were ever patient-even still, DS is saying, "It's no big deal mom." (cuz I kinda freaked when it wasn't there STILL!)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and thank whichever Ganz employees gave up theirs so that they could make the masses happy. I will not detract from their sacrifice by complaining until Tuesday-and if Ds's comes by then, then all is well in WW world...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #919

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here's two #'s - Good Luck !
1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)
Ganz - 1-866-932-5469
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #920
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Woo Hoo! It's here, I haven't opened it yet but I will.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: