Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #901
Webkinz :)

cutestweeone is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

I finally got my gift at 10:30am on the 26th. I think Ganz should give everyone a free Token or something of value(choice of an rare item) to make up for the blunder.
cutestweeone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #902
weluvwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Three out of 4 accounts now have their gifts, no letters with extra tokens and still waiting for the final account to get their gift. My dd is so sad.
weluvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #903

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
PLEASE don't tell me to "calm down". This is the WORST-run company I have ever had to deal with. This kind of thing happens virtually EVERY DAY on their website and I am the one left holding the bag and having to explain to my kids that they didn't do anything wrong. It's disgraceful and Ganz should, as I said, be ASHAMED of themselves. They posted ON THEIR FRONT PAGE that EVERYONE who logs in on Christmas Day will find a gift waiting for them. Well, that didn't happen and it's now the day AFTER Christmas.

I've said this over and over again: it's a shame they hired such wonderful artistic talent but such LOUSY programmers. This really should not be happening over and over and over and over.... and my family is now at the age where I can assure you that there will be NO more money spent on a single Ganz product ever again. We'll maintain our WK accounts until they expire and then we're done.

To repeat: SHAME on them.

AND just for the record: we DID go to bed and it's now NOON on Boxing Day and 1 of the 3 of us has received the "Christmas Gift". So I guess being "calm" and waiting until the next day didn't actually work. In fact, I suggest people STOP being calm and call Ganz and let them know EXACTLY how everyone feels about this company.

I know that's what I will be doing.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #904
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

You guys are getting wish tokens, too?!

I'd be happy with just the cookie. They can keep the other things if they want, but that cookie's a good one for my collection!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #905

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Only 4 out of our 10 accounts have gotten their santakinz gifts so far, its rather frustrating.. but I guess we have no choice but to wait. I just hope my kids get the presents they asked santakinz for.
jennbrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #906

Marie10101 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah!!! I didn't have my gift on one of my accounts yesterday, but today I do!!! Thanks Ganz!!
Marie10101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #907
Gifted

minnarose is on a distinguished road

I still have not received my gift. This is ridiculous!!
minnarose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #908
weluvwebkinz is on a distinguished road

AND just for the record: we DID go to bed and it's now NOON on Boxing Day and 1 of the 3 of us has received the "Christmas Gift". So I guess being "calm" and waiting until the next day didn't actually work. In fact, I suggest people STOP being calm and call Ganz and let them know EXACTLY how everyone feels about this company.

I will also be calling about this. We have been VERY patient through ALL of the million glitches that happen on Webkinz but this one was huge. I have one VERY sad dd here and that makes me so upset. They should not make promises on Christmas that they cannot keep. We also never recieved our 3,000 points for having a Deluxe account. We have had Webkinz from the very beginning. They didn't have quite so many problems until they got so big.
weluvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #909
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I am happy that I finally got my gift! I was worried because usually if you are not on, you don't get your gift...and I checked around 9:30 last night and still no gift! I think Ganz did a good job on the gift, though. For those who haven't gotten your gift, call Ganz! I feel sorry for all of you.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #910

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

pengo -

I think you and me must be dirnking the same coffee this morning!!!

I'm not feeling anybetter about this than you are -

It's not about the "gift"

For me it's about all the money the adults pump into this company, and it's one issue after another.

And yet the price of pets and Zum's just keep getting higher and higher, Estore too.

Never do you see a "glitch" on charging you for something!!! That all seems to go just fine!!

They really need to get it together at Ganz over this Webkinz stuff.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: