Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #891
Webkinz :)
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Just got the gifts on 2 of the 3 accounts. Two of the accounts including one that is still waiting for the gift got a letter from Webkinz awarding them an extra wish token. Is this for the wait? Or is this a one year prize for being a member for one year? Does anyone know?
Sapphirestarr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #892

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

Even if everyone receives their gift wouldn't it make good business cents if Ganz gave everyone something special for having to wait soooo long for their gift? I know if it was my business I would be giving something extra to everyone for all the inconvenience they went through. Over and over again Ganz simply just states how sorry they are and that's it. Come on Ganz make this wait worth my time. Time is money and we the customers are your bread and butter without us you would be nothing.
Sorry folks but my patience has ended I just needed to vent.
Snow*Berry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #893
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I'm quitting at noon, I can barely see and I'd much rather spend this time making cookies with the girls instead of hoping that Ganz sees something through in a timely manner. At least I know the cookies will eventually be finished, can't say that about Ganz.
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #894
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

sweetness lets be friends holliebunny
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #895
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Sapphirestarr
Just got the gifts on 2 of the 3 accounts. Two of the accounts including one that is still waiting for the gift got a letter from Webkinz awarding them an extra wish token. Is this for the wait? Or is this a one year prize for being a member for one year? Does anyone know?
You should get a wish token on the anniversary of your account and on your own birthday. I'm sure that is what the token is fr.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #896
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You guys don't need to be logged in to get your gift. It is showing up in the dock whether you are on or not. Everyone will get their gift.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #897
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Sapphirestarr
Still waiting on two of my accounts and no extra tokens.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #898
Sapphirestarr will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You should get a wish token on the anniversary of your account and on your own birthday. I'm sure that is what the token is fr.
I guess it was wishful thinking for all this waiting.
Sapphirestarr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #899

iluvampires<333 is on a distinguished road

i got a letter form them with a wish token, that BETTER not be instead of my present!! buti really gotta go...ttyl!!
iluvampires<333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #900

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanOfFun
Please calm down Ganz is trying to get our gifts ready and are sending them out! Just maybe we can go to sleep and wake up in the morning with our gifts!
PLEASE don't tell me to "calm down". This is the WORST-run company I have ever had to deal with. This kind of thing happens virtually EVERY DAY on their website and I am the one left holding the bag and having to explain to my kids that they didn't do anything wrong. It's disgraceful and Ganz should, as I said, be ASHAMED of themselves. They posted ON THEIR FRONT PAGE that EVERYONE who logs in on Christmas Day will find a gift waiting for them. Well, that didn't happen and it's now the day AFTER Christmas.

I've said this over and over again: it's a shame they hired such wonderful artistic talent but such LOUSY programmers. This really should not be happening over and over and over and over.... and my family is now at the age where I can assure you that there will be NO more money spent on a single Ganz product ever again. We'll maintain our WK accounts until they expire and then we're done.

To repeat: SHAME on them.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: