Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #881
Lil Kinz
sagifem76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Releases More Information on Christmas Gift Delivery

Well here it is Almost 12 noon on the 26th and Santakinz still has not arrived on our three accounts. You would think as much money as we spend in webkinz that Ganz would be able to afford a really good computer tech. I am now getting very agitated with all the glitchs. I believe this was the last straw. I mean Kids rushing to the PC just to see what they get on Webkinz and then not getting nothing. I believe they owe us all a very big appology.
sagifem76 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #882
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 7 accounts and i got presents on all but two the two with the snowglobes. Is this a seperate glitch or will i just have to wait longer. And also to those who wondered what happens when you don't sit on Santakinz's lap you atomatically get a miss birdy plush.
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #883
Webkinz :)
sweetpeafader is on a distinguished road

They should give us all the gifts now for making us wait so long.
sweetpeafader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #884
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

my secondary account finaly got its present now waiting for my main account (2/3 accounts)
kaylee1880 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #885
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Lol vampires I love it!! I need something to lighten the mood or I'm going to seriously consider a trip to the "North hole (it must be a hole since all my money goes in and nothing comes out) and telling Santakinz he needs to really not make promises he can't keep!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #886
jlkok is on a distinguished road

Well my nieces that just adopted their 1st Webkinz this past Summer got theirs yesterday but all the other accounts we haven't gotten a present yet...So there's still a chance??
jlkok is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #887
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by iluvampires<333
didja like my song holliebunny??? i think 1 day i should be a country song writer!! LOL jk
what holliebunny song btw my first name is hollie spelled like that
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #888
HollieBunny

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

That's my daughter's name to DramaQueen!
HollieBunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #889
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Well here it is almost noon and we are still missing 2 gifts. My boys are sad that Santakinz forgot them. Lucky the entire family is getting together again today and they will be too busy to be sad! Ganz should be ashamed! I tried to post a comment on Ganz "Webkinz Newz" site about this. I was pretty diplomatic and they would not post it. I guess they only allow positive comments. Thanks WI for making this a place where someone can give an honest opinion!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #890

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have to be on the computer almost all day anyway, I work at home.
So it's not a big deal to have Webkinz up on one screen and work on another.

But they have run out of excuses, Santakinz didn't over sleep, he's NOT stuck in the Snow,
And the server issues - I'm not buying that to much ether.

They could at least be big enough to come right out and say, "Sorry, we have no idea what we're doing, the guy that fixes this is out of town for Christmas, and the rest of us are just winging it."

OR SOMETHING!!!
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bear10176 was here!!!, curioshop waz here, dorinda1213 was here, fringe wants gifts, galfam was here, ganz dropped ball again, gots my gift, half decade get w/it ganz, hurricanes, kaylee1880 needs her gift, misspuppy was here!!, santakinz, santakinz is running late, seahorse wants a gift, still no gifts!, typical ganz, where are you christmas?, where are you santakinz?, wow someone got two!, x x a e r o x x < 3 3 3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: